Group Product Director, Market Access Marketing
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Market Access Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This position within the Oncology Marketing Franchise Team will be responsible for the development of an integrated U.S. market access strategy for the oncology brands and franchise, directing all marketing activities and the design, planning and execution of all the promotional programs to support the overall franchise position in the oncology market. This role will serve as a critical link to all brand leads in the development of access strategies. This is inclusive of new indications and new products as they move into launch readiness; therefore leveraging learnings across the franchise will be critical The Group Product Director, Market Access Marketing, must work closely with multiple functions including SCG, Brand Marketing, Franchise Marketing, Sales, Sales training, Business Analytics, Strategic Customer Group, Medical Affairs, HECOR, R&D, North America Pharma affiliates, Alliance Management, Corporate Communications and outside vendors in order to effectively execute key commercial activities.
Additionally, the GPD, Market Access Marketing will lead a team of 5 individuals; therefore, coaching and development will be a core responsibility.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead Channel Marketing Strategy including evolution via Project VOICE
- Lead development of Franchise focused Value Props that are tailored by customer engagement and customized- to deliver on the triple Aim
- Market Access Marketing - oncology interface with SCG across the 7 dimensions of access
- Lead oncology franchise GPO strategy and engagement
- Lead Trade/Distribution strategy at the franchise level (ensuring synergy between brands)
- Lead specialty pharmacy strategy and execution
- Evaluate distribution network
- Identify incremental opportunities to support patient needs and drive brand performance
- Develop metrics plan and enhance data capture
- Lead design and development of KAM marketing materials in collaboration with the GPD, Key Accounts - NCI hospitals, clinic GPO's, other key accounts at franchise level
- Support Value in Cancer Care by leading APM strategy and engagement
- Lead commercial strategy on key policy and legislative topics impacting franchise- ex: 340B
- Develop competitive access strategies for each brand inclusive of launch brands and new indications
- Partner with managed markets team to develop and implement pricing strategy and payer strategy (rebates, contracting, payer ad boards, innovative engagements)
- Oversee tactical execution of direct and indirect reports
- People Development: PC&D coordination and calibration, Succession planning, Development plans, Recruitment/Retention
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 7 years business experience is required (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Management, etc) of which 4 years demonstrated marketing experience and proven performance is required. Oncology experience is highly preferred.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen.
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated people management experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Can operate in two worlds - big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills required.
- This position is based in Horsham, PA and will require up to 30%travel, predominantly US with limited OUS travel
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top