Financial Analyst - Supply Chain Finance
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Financial Analyst, located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $65 billion in 2011 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
This position is part of the North America Consumer supply chain and will support two Over The Counter (OTC) plants based in Pennsylvania. Primary product lines made at these facilities include brands such as: Imodium®, Pepcid®, Children's Tylenol®, Motrin® and Benadryl®, as well as others.
This position will play a key role in the support of the Fort Washington and Lancaster manufacturing facilities and their ongoing performance. The position will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of the site financial processes and metrics that are fully integrated with the North America Supply Chain MAKE organization. This position will report to the Lead Financial Analyst in Fort Washington.
Key duties and responsibilities for this role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Develop plant spending budgets, updates for the major forecast cycles, reporting of actual results and analysis of variances
• Maintenance of detailed contractor and outside service analysis
• Responsible for maintenance and updates of spending forecasts in GRM/TM1 and SAP
• Partner with Lead Analysts to develop and deploy reporting, dashboards, metrics and business scorecards
• Responsible for overall capital project management which consists of: submission of capital project/s into ARIBA, CCN preparation to support closure of capital projects including grouping of assets and asset tagging
• Responsible for the coordination/facilitation of the fixed asset physical inventory count and impairment review
• Responsible for depreciation and appropriation forecasts
• Instantis validation for capital and CIPs
• Responsible for monthly review of Open PO and mismatch reports and resulting accruals
• Support financial policies and procedures that adhere to internal control procedures and SOX
• Develop and institutionalize ongoing daily processes to ensure timely & accurate systems data
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
• A minimum of two years of professional finance or business-related experience is required.
• A MBA, CPA, CMA or other professional certification is preferred.
• Prior experience in Operations Finance (manufacturing environment) is preferred.
• SAP Budgeting experience is preferred.
• System experience with TM1, GRM and/or SAP is preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
• Ability to work in a team environment and build strong business partner relationships is required.
• This position is located in Fort Washington, PA.
• This position may require up to 25% of domestic travel, primarily to the Lancaster, PA facility.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top