Finance Manager, NA Consumer Health SC Procurement
- Skillman, NJ
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Manager, NA Consumer Health SC Procurement role. This role will be based in Skillman, NJ; alternatively, the candidate would be required to travel to Skillman, NJ at least 3 days a week.
In Johnson & JohnsonFinance is a major contributor to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of the company. The Finance Manager for NA SC Procurement builds on these principles to accomplish the mission of being a proactive business partner and delivering superior financial leadership while upholding the highest integrity. He/she provides all round financial stewardship for supply-chain business partners across the different areas of the Consumer health business.
The main business partners are the SC Procurement team i.e. Regional Procurement Leaders. The SC Procurement team manages diverse suppliers for direct materials and External Manufacturers (5 categories). In addition, there will be active interactions with senior stakeholders in regional Supply-chain and finance leadership as well as Enterprise SC Procurement team.
This position requires leadership skills to manage multiple stakeholders at varied levels, while delivering strong business results (cost savings and GP improvement projects with proactive governance) and an ability to operate with a big picture perspective.
This position will provide financial stewardship in regional PLT (procurement leadership team) and SCLT as well as being a core member to the Global SC Procurement & NA regional finance leadership teams. This is highly visible role involving more than $1BN annual regional direct material and external manufacturing spend and supporting multiple technologies and new product launches for a business of $7BN.
The job scope includes, but not limited to, leadership review on P&L costs and risk /opportunities, proactively managing risk and compliance, leading the team through Business Plan process and Strategic plan, building and delivering on comprehensive and stretching budgets for the region focused on maximizing value creation, annual standard cost setting, working on several projects and deployment standard model or best practices (within the region or as per global requirements)
This position will have the responsibility of leading a team. Passion for people, performance management and coaching is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required. A degree in Finance or Accounting with CPA, CIMA, MBA or other advanced financial qualifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive finance and business partnering experience is required.
- Problem solving in an ambiguous environment, strong communication (ability to zoom-in to details and zoom-out, think logically to share insights and business recommendations to senior stakeholders) is required.
- The role reports to Global SC Procurement Finance Director based in Zug, Switzerland therefore ability to work independently with business partners and leading regional conversations is required.
- Supply Chain experience is preferred.
- Must have the ability to understand overall E2E P&L, to drive end to end profitability and financial agenda for the region
- People management experience & Stakeholder management experience is preferred.
- Pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries or public accounting experience preferred
- This role will be based in Skillman, NJ; alternatively, the candidate would be required to travel to Skillman, NJ at least 3 days a week.
- This role may require 10% domestic and/or international travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Back to top