District Manager, Primary Care (Maine - New Hampshire - Vermont) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager to lead the Primary Care Sales Force for the Maine-New Hampshire-Vermont District, which includes all three states as well as Plattsburgh, NY.
At Janssen, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As District Manager, Primary Care, you will play a pivotal leadership role in achieving our objectives. You will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a team of Sales Representatives who are focused on supporting Primary Care healthcare providers, physician networks, hospitals, pharmacies, and other relevant partners within the market.
- Collaborating across other North America Pharmaceutical Sales Forces to support the use of our products in treating relevant disease states.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required while an MBA or Master's Degree is preferred
- At least Five (5) or more years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device, or healthcare industries, or large account development related experience
- Demonstrated leadership performance and competencies (preferably within a pharmaceutical, biotech, and/or medical device)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A valid driver's license within the 50 United States, and clean driving record
- The ability to travel as needed (including overnights and weekends)
- Residence within close proximity to, or willingness to relocate to, the geography
- Prior experience in the therapeutic area(s) of cardiovascular, diabetes, metabolics and/or pain management
- Successful completion of J&J Management Development Program (MDP) or prior people-leadership experience (in lieu of MDP completion) is preferred.
- Documented sales results, including examples of company awards
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New York-Plattsburgh, North America-United States-Vermont, North America-United States-New Hampshire
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top