District Manager - Precision Lens (CO, KS, MO - West, MN, MT, ND, NE, OK, SD, WI and WY) - Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager - Precision Lens to cover Colorado, Kansas, Western Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Preference may be given to candidates in Minneapolis.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery with, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Leader in Premium IOL and TECNIS brand. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The District Manager - Precision Lens (DM) will:
- Be responsible for managing the US Cataract, Refractive and Ocular Surface franchise for Johnson and Johnson Vision in their respective district geography.
- Lead a complex team of direct reports including: Premium Practice Specialists and Ocular Surface Specialists.
- Partner with Executives (C-Suite level) of a Distributor in the geography to ensure pull through for J&J Vision products.
- Hire, Train and Retain a high-caliber team of sales individuals suited to their core specialty area.
- Achieve and maintain Quota while advancing any and all related goals and initiatives of J&J Vision.
- Effectively coordinate the efforts of the various specialists to achieve common goals and objectives.
- Advance innovative ways of approaching the business and share those ideas with Peers/ JJV Leadership.
- Consistently attain quota in a balanced fashion across Capital and Consumables to include: Phaco, Femto, Capital Refractive IOL's, and Procedural Consumables.
- Performance-Manage individuals across the team ensuring optimal sales output, team performance, team synergy, and individual development.
- Work within an assigned annual budget, allocate accordingly to the team and ensure compliance with applicable corporate goals, policies, and procedures
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of cataract surgery and portfolio of cataract products to include the Signature/Signature Pro phacoemulsification systems, Tecnis monofocal IOLs (loading and insertion), Tecnis Multifocal IOL, Symfony IOL, Tecnis Toric IOL and Healon family of viscoelastic.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- At least Five years of previous OR/Surgical Device sales experience is required.
- Two (2) years of management experience is required.
- Experience managing large accounts with interactions at the C-Suite level is required.
- Knowledge of Capital and Consumable selling cycles and processes is required.
- Experience working in an Operating Room and familiarity with OR etiquette is required.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the Surgical Cataract Business; which includes: IOL,s OVD, Phaco is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to consistently meet and attain Quota is required.
- Prior experience selling Consumable products is preferred.
- Ophthalmology sales experience is highly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-South Dakota, North America-United States-Montana, North America-United States-Oklahoma, North America-United States-Wyoming, North America-United States-Arkansas, North America-United States-North Dakota, North America-United States-Nebraska, North America-United States-Colorado, North America-United States-Missouri, North America-United States-Wisconsin
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top