Director, WW Professional Education, Animal Health
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, WW Professional Education, Animal Health, to be based in Somerville, NJ with consideration of other locations in West Chester, PA; Cincinnati, OH or Raynham, MA and may require up to 50% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently over $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Director, Worldwide Professional Education, Animal Health is responsible for developing and leading the Medical Devices Animal Health Education Strategy for Veterinary Professionals and execution in the lead market (US). In this role, you will develop the strategy and execution plan for Professional Societies and Universities. You will also be supporting the marketing team with new product launches. You will be an integral part of the WW Professional Education Leadership Team and the Animal Health Leadership Team.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Create the WW Professional Education strategy for Animal Health supporting a $100MM business.
- Build learning continuums / programs for Veterinary Professionals that is inclusive of the new product launches.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional internal teams (marketing, sales, strategic accounts and R&D) and key opinion leaders to create relevant clinical and scientific curriculum.
- Develop and oversee the organization's strategic development program with Veterinary Schools (students, administration, & faculty) and relevant Academic Associations.
- Collaborate and partner with key societies Develop and oversee the OneMD Animal Health trade show strategy and deployment.
- Represent organization through participation and presentation of OneMD Animal Health communication to professional gatherings (lectures, conferences, dinner programs, etc.)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare, Sciences or related discipline is required
- Minimum of 10 years in progressive Healthcare Commercial roles such as Sales, Sales Training, Sales Management, Professional Education, Brand Marketing with documented history of success is required.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in general surgery or Orthopeadic platforms and procedures is also required
- Strong influence management and communications skills are required.
- A track record in identifying winning insights, growth opportunities and priorities and influencing alignment to execute a to execute against strategic growth plans is required
- High technological and business aptitude with prior experience working with R&D, Market Research, Finance and sales is highly preferred.
- Trade show management and university relation development is preferred
- Project management experience is preferredPrior experience working with Legal, Health Care Compliance and global partners is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal and external networks is required
- This position will also require the ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top