Director, Supply Chain Integration
DePuy Synthes is recruiting for a Director, Supply Chain Integration based in Raynham, MA, with considerations for Bridgewater, MA or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine, Neurological, Craniomaxillofacial, Power Tools and Biomaterials. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Director of SC Integration is responsible for leading end to end supply chain integration for assigned acquisition and driving efficiencies to meet business deliverables.
This position will provide Global and Regional Leadership for developing integration strategy across four pillars (PLAN, SOURCE, MAKE, DELIVER) and coordinate with functional leaders to assemble core team to execute successful integration. The position must shape, connect and lead resources to deliver on key projects.
This is a project assignment for the duration of the requisite project work required, which is expected to conclude at or prior to Dec. 31st, 2020.
• Manage communication; serving as the principal day-to-day point of contact for activities related to end to end supply chain integration, and establishing the overall integration process design, governance and performance measurement.
• Accelerate the process; by helping the integration team manage the pace and momentum of the integration and pushing for timely decisions on key issues and providing true accountability for action items and deadlines.
• Manage interdependence between workstreams and report progress to leadership staff and integration management office (IMO)
• Architect success by continuously providing focus and direction on what matters most and searching for and highlighting best practices or potential disconnects that could destroy value or create risk.
• Established and execute unified supply chain integration best practices across projects.
• Drive the change by being directly and principally involved in the subject matter of major issues to help manage the white space and dependencies by identifying issues, and then coordinating and communicating resolutions to all involved.
• Orchestrate strategy and create core team that merge the various parts of the two organizations, consolidate operations and transfer critical skills across them.
• Integration leader is accountable for the creation and delivery of a disciplined integration strategy, process and execution plan. Connect and quickly identify the area of improvement in production output and supply planning that are key indicators of P&L performance.
• Ensure effective Project Management of all key strategic projects - with appropriate process controls, metrics, and stakeholder updates. Partner closely with Finance to ensure Financial planning and tracking is in place for all projects.
• Manage strategic initiatives effectively, timely, and on budget while minimizing any impact to base business, customer service and employee engagement.
• Keep manager and key project stakeholders updated on project issues, issue resolution, risks and overall status of project
• Lead team to deliver all business case objectives. Challenge the team to be a high performing team that identifies solutions to exceed elements of the business case benefits.
• Ensure local change management and commitment to the project goals is in place.
• Work closely with due diligence team since early involvement in the project and help develop resource plan and integration budget. This position takes accountability of integration budget.
• Maintain confidentiality according to deal guidelines.
• Ensure sustainable supply chain before handing over to base business towards end of project period.
• Integration leader acts as a coach, change leader and be responsible for the overall success of the core team.
• Ability to facilitate groups, mobilize people and agree quickly strategies that communicate and provide direction.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree required; Advanced degree preferred
• Minimum of 10 years or relevant experience required
• Experience in manufacturing, procurement and/or supply chain required
• Integration experience preferred
• Experience working cross functional across multiple regions preferred
• Ability to prioritize requests and propose effective alternatives when necessary
• Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
• Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in bridging technical and business disciplines, evaluating and determining appropriate risks required
• Lean manufacturing and/or six-sigma methodology experience preferred
• Project Management experience required
• Medical Device manufacturing industry experience preferred
• People leadership experience required
• This is a 24 month duration based role and will go through the end of 2020.
• This role is located in Raynham, MA, with considerations for Bridgewater, MA or West Chester, PA and will require up to 20-40% domestic and international travel.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Bridgewater, United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top