Director, Strategy and Business Transformation
- Raritan, NJ
Janssen Global Services, a part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, Strategy and Business Transformation, within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO) to be located in Raritan, NJ
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director, Strategy and Business Transformation, reports to the VP, Strategy, Analytics and Business Transformation. In this role, the Director will support the Janssen Worldwide Chairman by leading transformational cross-functional strategic initiatives, as well as developing perspectives on key topics for internal and external communication. The Director will also drive process, content and business impact for large, complex projects.
- Design, structure and lead critical strategic projects across Janssen
- Execute stakeholder engagement plans to drive alignment with senior leaders
- Develop pragmatic strategies and implementation plans
- Take full accountability for successful project delivery and demonstrated business impact
- Formulate points of view on a range of topics pertinent to Janssen, through primary and secondary research and analysis
- Support the Worldwide Chairman through memo, script and presentation writing, project management, and meeting organization
- Work directly with senior stakeholders across the organization, including GOC members, region and function heads, and other business leaders
- Express clear points of view and conclusions to a wide range of internal and external audiences through speech presentations, white papers and slide presentations
- Work independently to oversee multiple projects simultaneously and be responsible for contributing to and independently developing business strategies
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant and progressive business experience with a least 3 years in a top tier strategy management consulting organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to design, structure, and lead projects
- An understanding of major trends and dynamics in the pharmaceutical sector
- The ability to build and maintain credibility with senior leaders (including Group Operating Committee members)
- Expert-level capabilities with PowerPoint and Word is required
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
- A proven track record of success in ambiguous and complex environment
- The ability to partner and influence leaders at all levels globally and locally without authority
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep insights, uncover unmet needs, drive innovation, inspire, develop, collaborate and lead within a global matrix team
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a pharmaceutical company or working on pharmaceutical strategy projects
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 25% domestic travel and international travel, as needed
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Back to top