DIRECTOR OF MARKETING VACCINES
- Titusville, NJ
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director of Marketing, Vaccines located in Titusville, NJ.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Our ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market - from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Director of Marketing, Vaccines will lead the US cross-functional launch readiness team providing aligned US input to global compound strategy, clinical development plans & stage gate decisions for the Janssen Vaccines portfolio. This person would also represent US on Global Commercial Teams (GCT) and provide input to Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO) on development of global vision, positioning; trademark and branding. This person will collaborate closely with key US Stakeholders, our Global Commercial Strategy Organization and Supply Chain.
The Director of Marketing, Vaccines will be responsible for developing and delivering the Vaccines strategy, directing all marketing activities including development, planning, and execution of the tactics to support the marketplace growth, improvements in transforming patient care, and success of the Janssen Vaccines portfolio and developing Janssen's presence as a major player in the Vaccines space.
The Director of Marketing, Vaccines role sits on the Janssen Infectious Diseases core leadership team and the Infections Diseases Board, with accountability to the President, and provides transformational Vaccines leadership to key annual business planning events including presenting our strategies to other senior management boards and forums.
The Director of Marketing, Vaccines will foster strong partnerships with multiple functions including Sales, Sales Training, Commercial Excellence, Finance, Strategic Customer Group, Medical Affairs, Value & Evidence or HECOR, Global Commercial Strategy, Research & Development, New Business Development, Corporate Communications, and outside agencies and vendors to effectively execute key commercial activities.
Additional responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop an integrated business plan and long-range strategic plan for the Janssen Vaccines portfolio
- Oversee payer marketing, market access, fulfillment, and advocacy, working with field teams, Government affairs & policy, and in partnership with Strategic Customer Group
- Establish annual Marketing Plans for all assets and executing promotional tactics with a focus on innovation, for patient, HealthcareProviders and Consumersand payers
- Develop pricing and contracting tactics for all products, working with finance to manage financial reporting responsibilities of our co-promoted products.
- Driving market research with Commercial Excellence partners and analytics to gain insights, prioritize resources and plan product tactics, bringing the voice of customer to all that we do
- Co-ordinate implementation of promotional activities with sales management and sales training and Medical Affairs, Value & Evidence, and Global Commercial Strategy and R&D teams to ensure an integrated clinical/ Real World Evidence life cycle strategy.
- Managing marketing budget to support business financial objectives
- Tracking and monitoring monthly performance ofJanssen Vaccine products, recommending improvement strategies and tactics as needed
- Collaborating with New Business Development, Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Market Research, and Strategic Customer Group organizations in daily business and long-term strategic planning
- Interacting effectively and supporting franchise new product development project teams; Continually assessing competitive landscape and responding accordingly
- Working compliantly and within HCC and regulatory guidelines to achieve business goals
- Working closely with leaders in Medical Affairs, Sales, SCG,and other leaders to ensure appropriate resources and organizational alignment to capitalize on short-term and long-term business opportunities The Director of Marketing, Vaccines will lead the US cross-functional launch readiness team providing aligned US input to global compound strategy, clinical development plans & stage gate decisions for the Janssen Vaccines portfolio. This person would also represent US on Global Commercial Teams (GCT) and provide input to Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO) on development of global vision, positioning; trademark and branding. This person will collaborate closely with key US Stakeholders, our Global Commercial Strategy Organization and Supply Chain.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA or other Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 9 years pharmaceutical/vaccines business experience (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Payer/Access experience, Analytics, International experience, National Business Director or other transferable experiences) of which 4+ years demonstrated in line marketing experience and proven performance is required.
- Prior Vaccines marketing experience is required
- Prior Vaccines Launch experience is required.
- Prior People management experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies is required.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of strong leadership capabilities with ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment.
This position is in Titusville, NJ and requires up to 25% travel predominantly US with limited outside US travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Back to top