Director Global Medical Affairs, Strategic Operations (1 of 2)
Janssen Global Services, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Director Global Medical Affairs, Strategic Operations with locations in Titusville, NJ; Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA and may require up to 10% travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Director, Global Medical Affairs Strategic Operations supports the strategic objectives of the Global Medical Affairs function and the Global Medical Affairs Leaders (GMALs). You will partner with the GMALs in one or more designated Therapeutic Areas/Products to manage the operational aspects of the Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Function, including:
- Generation of Integrated Evidence Generation Plan that meets prioritized regional needs
- Medical Affairs input into product development and life-cycle management
- Global Medical Affairs Team (GMAT) management
- Development and execution of the publication strategy/global publication plans
- Development and execution of JGS funded medical strategies (advisory boards, medical education, etc.)
You will Partner with the GMALs in preparing robust Global Medical Affairs Plans for compounds in development that reflect prioritized regional and local needs and manage the TA/Product GMA Budget and vendors. You will also Partner with the GMALs to manage the publications process, ensure the development of publications follows the Cross-Pharma Publication Policy/SOP.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Manage the TA/Product GMA Budget and vendors.
- Manage publication vendors.
- Coordinate publication discussions in collaboration with agency partners and J&J stakeholders.
- Manage the relationship with editorial staff at key journals and key scientific and academic societies.
- Partner with the GMALs to manage and ensure successful GMA Operating model via the Global Medical Affairs Team.
- Manage and track the ReCAP process for Medical Affairs studies. Ensure consistent implementation of the process and conduct due diligence activities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in a medical, clinical or scientific environment is also required.
- Project management skills are preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are preferred.
- Ability to drive projects forward to completion, while maintaining focus on the long-term strategy is preferred.
- Experience managing publication vendors and/or other medical affairs vendors (e.g., advisory board) is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of study methodology, data analysis techniques, and critical review of publications is strongly preferred.
- Budget and vendor management experience is preferred.
- Global mindset with proven ability to partner cross culturally and regionally is preferred.
- Proven experience in driving results in a highly complex and rapidly changing environment is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top