Director, Change Management JSC PMO Strategic Initiatives
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, part of Janssen Supply Chain (JSC), is recruiting for a Director, Change Management JSC PMO Strategic Initiatives to be located in Raritan, NJ or Horsham, PA.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC is part of Janssen Supply Chain, a global organization responsible for supplying medicines to markets around the world. With Quality as their primary focus, this group strives to provide access and affordability through innovation and strong collaboration with their R&D and Commercial partners to deliver life changing solutions for patients in need.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious disease, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The JSC Director, Change Management is responsible for developing and leading a transformational organization change strategy to support Janssen Supply Chain strategic transformation initiatives in partnership with the JSC Program Management Office and other business and functional leaders. The Change Management Lead will provide subject matter expertise, visionary leadership and oversight in the implementation of programs and initiatives and will be the program expert responsible for delivering a globally consistent set of initiatives and processes to drive transformational change, organization effectiveness and leadership alignment.
This role is a full-time salaried role scheduled to last 36 months with the potential of moving into a new role internally when complete.
• Act as an innovative thought partner and leader in defining, designing and executing the JSC change strategy in order to achieve the business transformation vision.
• Define the detailed agenda of cultural, engagement and change initiatives and processes required to achieve full alignment of leadership and organization around the globe.
• Ensure the Change Management strategy is aligned with the overall Program Management, Talent and Communication strategies.
• Collaborate with HR, Talent Management, Communications and other appropriate functions to provide coaching, training, and / or leadership development (as required) for all levels of the organization on behavioral skills necessary to lead and manage change effectively.
• Define and activate a network of global Change Agents required to support localizing change actions.
• Owns tracking and dashboarding of effectiveness for the change transformation, providing insight into adoption of new ways of working. Gather feedback & input from the business on needs and effectiveness of deployed plans and identify mechanisms for continuous improvement.
• Create a cultural discipline to ensure consistent global deployment of defined change programs and processes around the globe.
• Design and lead surveys, analyzing results and capturing insights to be incorporated in a continuous loop of improvement to enhance the impact of the global change strategy.
• Influence opinions through measured communication.
• Build close connections with leaders and project leads.
• Escalates and brings resolution to key change management issues identified during the transformation.
• Actively manage competing business and change priorities.
• Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Business, Engineering, Science, HR, OD, Psychology, or related discipline. A Graduate/Master's degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in Supply Chain
• 5+ years of Change Management experience leading and shaping large scale transformations is preferred
• Experience in regulated healthcare industry is preferred
• Demonstrated thought leadership and expertise in Change Management is required
• Proven experience defining and leading change, engagement, culture building strategies through to successful execution in a global, matrixed environment is required
• The ability to shape and sustain accelerated development and adoption of new processes and ways of working is required
• Experience with formal change management programs, processes and tools is preferred
• External presence in field of expertise and experience shaping external strategies is preferred
• Team leadership and talent development experience, proven ability to lead within direct and indirect reporting relationships is preferred
• Strong executive presentation skills required; must be able to speak across forums to broad, diverse audiences
• Strong Business and Finance acumen is preferred
• Ability to travel up to 30% both domestically and internationally is required
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top