Director, Business Model Innovation, Robotics
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Director, Business Model Innovation, Robotics to be located in either West Chester, PA; Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN or West Palm Beach, FL
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are encouraged to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Companies offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Director, Business Model Innovation, Robotics will be responsible for achieving our sales objectives for the WW launch of our knee robotics platform. This role is accountable for leading the WW sales management strategies, WW repair, service, replace organization. Initially this role with create a competitive capital sales organization, a repair, service, replace organization. This role will also develop sales and contracting policies that are competitive and compliant. This role will develop the budgets associated with creating a sales organization and repair, service, replace organization. The Commercial Director is responsible for providing Strategic Insight cross functionally to our Marketing, Commercial Operations, Strategic Accounts, Product Development, and Supply Chain functions to ensure our functional plans and strategies are designed delight our customers.
Director, Business Model Innovation, Robotics will report directly to the Senior Director Digital Surgery - Knees.
• Achieve business plan objectives of key milestones in organizational creation, sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis.
• Design, develop, implement, and execute selling strategies and strategic plans to achieve overall Sales goals and objectives.
• Assist and support Regions with acquisition of new accounts, the penetration of exiting accounts, and closing of contracts.
• Establish relationships with key surgeons, key accounts, and associations to drive collaboration, innovation, and customer engagement.
• Demonstrate exceptional clinical, procedural, and product expertise.
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of the changing market dynamics, industry trends, customer segmentation, customer needs, and the buying process.
• Manage business expenses with fiscal responsibility.
• Stay connected with market needs through frequent interaction with customers - travel with sales consultants, attend industry meetings, review medical journals, etc.
• Develop relationships with surgeon customers WW.
• As needed support current CAS customers and engage them in our bridge from CAS to robotics and beyond.
• Partner closely with Manufacturing, Operations, Repair Organization, Professional Education, and Sales Teams to gather input on customer needs and preferences and ensure strong alignment with product strategy.
• Contribute to the development of global brand strategies for products, services, programs and other key initiatives including establishment of value proposition, targeting & segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management.
• Provide input into next gen product features, benefits, value props, and key customer product requirements.
• Contribute to the development and execution of impactful worldwide product launches.
• Participate in key research initiatives around customer needs and product validation.
• Ability to effectively lead teams, manage people, and inspire organizations
• Ability to design organizational and operating models, gain consensus, and implement new structures
• Ability to lead and influence employees at all levels of the organization
• Ability to lead and manage change through CREDO leadership behaviors
• Ability to lead external engagements and build credibility with surgeons and KOLs
• Ability to successfully work within a matrix organizational environment, demonstrate an enterprise mindset and influence/deliver results without direct authority.
• Ability to successfully lead cross functional projects and achieve goals.
• Must adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities.
• Must comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy's business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred. MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience required. 5 years of management experience is preferred.
• Previous Experience in Joint Reconstruction sales, marketing, account management or similar commercial function is strongly preferred.
• Experience in selling capital is required
• Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
• This position requires up to 50% travel
• Individuals must live in the current geography
North America-United States-Florida-West Palm Beach, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
Back to top