Digital Marketing Manager
- Redwood City, CA
Auris Health Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager, located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for the development and execution of the digital media marketing strategy that includes website content, online marketing programs and activities, email marketing, SEM, content marketing and social media channels.
He or she will have a keen understanding of audience segmentation and targeting and be well versed in driving acquisition through a strategic, diverse digital channel approach. Candidates are organized, passionate, and eager to learn and make an impact on the business. They should be able to lead and drive projects to completion within budget and deadline while collaborating with co-workers.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing Communications.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Develop, drive and support the creation and implementation of digital campaigns through traditional website development, SEO, SEM, social media and other emerging or relevant digital channels!
- Write copy/proofread copy for website, communication channels and other digital media with a focus on consistent messaging, compliance with FDA labeling guidelines and Auris requirements.
- Update web pages with specific marketing messaging in alignment with marketing management. Generate innovative ideas to increase U.S. web traffic
- Champion and amplify the Monarch portfolio across our social media channels!
- Develop and execute our social media campaigns and use social listening tools to maximize engagement and recommendations based on data
- Create and manage weekly / monthly content editorial calendars
- Keep our social media relevant and interesting with stories of interest from across the company or industry on our social channels
- Keep ahead of and communicate industry specific social media trends
- Manage digital marketing projects with vendors
- Track key performance metrics and report on them monthly met (CR, CTR, CPA, value)
- Optimize campaigns and funnels to maximize efficiency and performance indicators
- Create and implement media buying strategies that create product awareness as well as drive qualified consumers. Experience in programmatic advertising
- Develop monthly media plans allocating budget to scalable channels of acquisition and revenue
- Implement optimization plans at bidding, keyword, placement, publisher, device, geographic, demographic, and other levels
- Collaborate closely with events manager, commercial marketing team, graphic designer and web team to deploy marketing efforts
- BA/BS degree required, concentration in marketing preferred
- Minimum of 6years progressive responsibility in marketing communications and digital marketing preferably in the medical device industry
- Proven strong digital marketing understanding (including social media) preferably in a health care environment
- Knowledge of best-in-class analytic systems (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google Adwords, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and use sound judgment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Outstanding communication skills and be willing to collaborate in a team environment
- Organized with solid project management skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Back to top