Contract Director (Orthopedics) Pacific Northwest
- Portland, OR
The Strategic Customer Group (SCG) WEST within Johnson & Johnson's Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC) is recruiting for a Contract Director (Orthopedics) in the Pacific Northwest to be located within 120 miles from the designated airports for this position ( Seattle, Washington or Portland, Oregon).
The Contract Director will lead the co-development of an overall contracting strategy with the Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) and with input from the field account teams. He/she will be responsible for pricing strategy negotiations and execution, responsible for price in all assigned accounts, and build/maintain relationships with key provider stakeholders.
- Supports DSA and SCG Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) in developing account strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performance metrics (ie. growth, improved price performance, achieving gross profit target, etc) in managing account performance via contract compliance, ensuring sales and performance goals are maintained and monitored.
- Accelerate knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) on all JJMD product segments regarding the pricing/contracting strategies by Business Unit.
- Work with DSA and account teams to provide direction on all areas of account access via contracts at JJMDC level or via pricing per franchise strategy and ongoing contract management.
- Effectively communicates performance against contracted metrics, with Customer, leading to increased contract compliance and mutually agreed to gap closure activities.
- Develop, maintain & manage customer relationships with economic decision maker(s) that contributes to short and long term performance management.
- Assess account needs, analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with DSA & FSO along with other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals.
- Responsible for contract management (ie. RFP's, contract renewal, deal creation, etc)
- Work collaboratively as a member of the team, aligned towards broader organization goals.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Advanced degree preferred
- Orthopedics experience preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of combined sales, sales/account management, contracting, marketing AND/OR finance experience required
- Negotiation acumen and experience are required
- Financial acumen is preferred
- Experience with market knowledge and analytics are required
- Experience in Medical Device or a highly regulated industry is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Oregon-Portland
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)
Back to top