Contract Director, Orthopedics
The Strategic Customer Group (SCG) within Johnson & Johnson's One Medical Device (MD) is recruiting for a Contract Director to be located within 120 miles from the designated cities for this position:
• Ft. Wayne
The Contract Director will lead the co-development of an overall contracting strategy with the Director of Strategic Accounts (DSA) or the Manager of Strategic Accounts (MSA) and input from the field account teams. He/she will be responsible for pricing strategy negotiations and execution, responsible for price in all assigned accounts, and build/maintain relationships with key provider stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Support DSA/MSA and SCG Area Vice Presidents (AVPs) in developing account strategies to accelerate the delivery of profitable performance metrics (ie. growth, improved price performance, achieving gross profit target, etc) in managing account performance via contract compliance, ensuring sales and performance goals are maintained and monitored.
- Accelerate knowledge to become subject matter expert (SME) on all JJMD product segments regarding the pricing/contracting strategies by Business Unit.
- Work with DSA/MSA and account teams to provide direction on all areas of account access via contracts at JJMD level or via pricing per franchise strategy and ongoing contract management.
- Effectively communicates performance against contracted metrics, with Customer, leading to increased contract compliance and mutually agreed to gap closure activities.
- Develop, maintain & manage customer relationships with economic decision maker(s) that contributes to short and long term performance management.
- Assess account needs, analyze customer data and prepare plans in partnership with DSA & FSO along with other commercial resources to optimize customer satisfaction and overall business goals.
- Responsible for contract management (ie. RFP's, contract renewal, deal creation, etc)
- Work collaboratively as a member of the team, aligned towards broader organization goals
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of combined sales, sales/account management, marketing and/or finance experience required
- Negotiation acumen and experience are required
- Financial acumen is preferred
- Experience with market knowledge and analytics are required
- Orthopedics experience is preferred
- Experience in Medical Device or a highly regulated industry is preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience is preferred
Must live or be willing to relocate within 120 miles of one of the designated cities for this position.
United States-Indiana-Fort Wayne
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Kentucky-Louisville, North America-United States-Ohio-Cleveland, North America-United States-Indiana-Indianapolis
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top