Compliance & Technology Integration Manager
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Compliance & Technology Integration (CTI) Manager, supporting Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCC&P) Global Operations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The CTI Manager is a core member of the HCC&P Global Operations Group, reporting directly to the CTI Senior Manager. The incumbent will be responsible for partnering with fellow Global Operations team members, the franchise/company HCC&P Officers, business stakeholders and Information Technology (IT) partners to develop and implement innovative solutions to support our monitoring, risk assessment, testing and external reporting initiatives. Candidate must demonstrate a strong relationship management background and experience partnering with business stakeholders and IT to translate business processes into system requirements. Systems may include databases, document management, data visualization, learning management and web-based communication. The CTI Manager is a core member of the PRIZMA team, and will be responsible for co-leading the North America (NA) deployment of PRIZMA. To be successful in this position, this individual must have a proven track record of delivering in a fast-paced environment requiring proactive partnership with business and regulatory leads to identify compliance risks and implement innovative solutions.
As the CTI Manager, you will:
• Co-lead the North America deployment and change management for PRIZMA, which includes working with the NA operating companies to establish project teams and guide them through the onboarding process. This includes planning, process review, change management, training, and launch activities.
• Help the operating company project team and launch champion to assess organization readiness as well as outlining the key messaging about PRIZMA to deliver to key business and HCC leaders to gain consensus and acceptance.
• Partner with the PRIZMA launch champions to identify any potential roadblocks and challenges including the use of existing systems that need to be transitioned, as well as ensuring that the company project teams are meeting the milestones set in the templated plan and timeline.
• Collaborate with the PRIZMA core project team on feedback from stakeholders, including areas that need to be addressed from a regulatory/legal perspective, as well as opportunities for additional effectiveness and efficiency.
• Support the Testing activities of the PRIZMA program, including leading the coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities for the planned releases.
• Partner with internal HCC, Business Partners and IT in support of the HCC&P CTI portfolio, to identify, develop and implement technology solutions to enhance data quality to drive monitoring and risk assessment programs across HCC&P, including the implementation of the enterprise PRIZMA aggregate spend and reporting tool. Work activities may include leading key work streams such as the Research and Development Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) module
• Advise HCC&P leadership of environmental changes and trends in the information technology and regulatory environments and recommends potential responses and solutions
• Contribute to the strategic direction, strategic objectives and business plan for the HCC&P Global Operations Leadership Team
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
• Process Excellence, PMP and/or SCCE certification is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of working experience is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience and demonstrated leadership with system configuration, implementation or deployment are required.
• Pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry experience is required.
• Proven experience in project management, planning, and change management is required.
• People management experience is highly preferred.
• Experience working with, implementing and managing large scale or global systems, such as transaction management, databases, web-based communication, learning and document management is required.
• Experience managing and prioritizing complex cross sector (Pharma, Medical Device, Consumer Healthcare) or multi-regional projects is preferred.
• Experience consulting with company leaders and various business, HCC&P and IT is preferred.
• Must have a proven track record of influencing and relationship building skills that inspire trust and quickly build credibility between key stakeholders.
• Knowledge of privacy regulations, HCC / fraud and abuse laws; regulatory promotional practices; FCPA, financial or auditing practices is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience working with transparency reporting in a health care setting is preferred.
• Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both internal and external customers and successfully lead multiple critical time-sensitive projects simultaneously is required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to facilitate collaborations. This candidate will have proven experience driving progress and remaining focused under ambiguous and complex situations.
• Must be able to be based at Titusville or New Brunswick, NJ and travel approximately 20% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)
Health Care Compliance
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top