Clinical Trial Learning & Development TA Team Lead (1 of 3)
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for aClinical Trial Learning & Development Therapeutic Area Team Lead. This position can be located remotely in North America or Europe, preferably near Spring House, PA; Malvern, PA; Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ; High Wycombe, Beerse or Leiden. The position will require up to 20% travel depending on location.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Clinical Trial Learning and Development (CTL&D) organization will develop strategy and delivery of industry leading training for investigator site staff and sponsor staff participating in Janssen sponsored clinical trials. This includes material design, development, and maintenance, and will also include delivery of training materials via an on-line Learning Management System (eLMS) which result in shortened study start-up cycle times, increased learning effectiveness for conduct of clinical trial activities and overall improved site staff satisfaction. The CTL&D organization is a critical component to Janssen's goal of becoming the Sponsor of Choice.
The Clinical Learning & Development Therapeutic Area (CTL&D) will be the single point of contact for the assigned Therapeutic Area(s) to ensure a standardized, fit for purpose training plan is developed and executed for all Investigative Site Staff participating in Janssen Clinical Research. He/she will work with Therapeutic Area Teams, Learning Strategy & Design as well as CTL&D Operations to ensure the most effective approach to training material development inclusive of leveraging appropriate existing materials that can be repurposed to create synergies and efficiencies, while also supporting one face of Janssen.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- At least 8 years of relevant experience is required, preferably in Clinical Operations with experience in study start up and maintenance
- Strong Project Management and Training/Mentoring skills, and strong analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated experience mentoring team members is preferred
- Demonstrated ability leading global matrixed teams and a proven track record of working cross functionally within a global environment is required
- Experience and ability to quickly adapt to a rapidly changing environment is required
- Demonstrated ability to influence without authority and manage change is required
- Experience in a customer focused environment, leading process improvement initiatives from an internal lens of time, cost and quality and through an external lens of our Clinical Trial Investigators is preferred
- Ability to manage change positively and sees change as an opportunity to improve processes and tools is preferred
- Strong computer skills with an ability to understand, access and leverage technology is required
- Knowledge of continuous improvement tools and application to business process is preferred
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Trial Administration
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top