Clinical Account Specialist, Biosense Webster
- San Juan, Puerto Rico
Johnson & Johnson International, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Account Specialist, Biosense Webster (BWI). This position will be field based and supports all of Puerto Rico.
Johnson & Johnson International - Medical Caribbean is the sales organization for Johnson & Johnson professional products such as sutures and surgical equipment, products for the prevention of infections and injuries in the operating room and cardiovascular products.
As the Clinical Account Specialist, Biosense Webster, you will:
• Provide expert clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, Administrators, and Distributor staff regarding all aspects of the company's systems and catheter equipment.
• Stay current on company products' instructions for use, best practices, technical troubleshooting, relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
• Maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardio ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
• Create awareness of solutions, conduct sales presentations as Subject Matter Expert (SME), and introduce new technology and products in the market to key opinion leaders & Hospital Staff.
• Lead follow-up activities to align Company resources to meet customer needs and provide support and/or train BWI personnel on the use of BWI products for complex cases and all CARTO® modules.
• Regularly lead others in cases support strategy, model best practice consultative selling techniques, understand competitors' market strategy, and consistently identify and propose new ways to educate customers and topics from which they will benefit (Webinars, video lectures, etc.).
• Regularly target and engage customers into the EP Advance Continuum, conduct high-level clinical discussions during HCP interactions that lead to increased loyalty to BWl's products, be a valued resource and trusted clinical advisor throughout territory, and mentors team members and others on methods to remain objective and to capitalize on evolving circumstances.
• Develop customer relationships within and beyond the lab, including, but not limited to Physicians, Nurses and Technicians, Clinical and Hospital Administrators including Purchase Department and staff.
• Analyze data and prepare reports and presentation as needed.
• Improve customer case support capability through efficient planning and scheduling techniques, driving teamwork, maintaining consistent, open lines of communication with external and internal partners.
• Deliver business results, take the initiative, and persevere to overcome challenges.
• A bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Science, Engineering or Biomedical.
• At least four (4) years of healthcare industry experience is required.
• Experience in Electrophysiology is preferred.
• Hands-on sales and account management experience is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build strong partnerships is required.
• Demonstrated ability to in-service and deliver presentations to Hospital Staff on new technology introductions, cardiac electrophysiology, intra-cardiac echo and case support best practices is preferred.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Ability to communicate in Spanish is required; Intermediate English proficiency is required.
• Must be able to carry objects up to 30 pounds.
• This position requires travel of up to fifty-percent (50%) in Puerto Rico and thirty-percent (30%) in the United States. Must be willing to work irregular hours or weekends as needed by the customer or business needs.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)
Back to top