CAD PLM ADMINISTRATOR
- Redwood City, CA
Auris Health Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a CAD PLM Administrator, located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/ .
Auris is looking for a CAD PLM Administrator who will support the design and development of the world's most advanced robotic systems for medical applications. This CAD PLM administrator will work closely with a talented team of engineers and designers that move quickly. Our CAD user group is rapidly expanding, and we need someone to oversee the current and future CAD, PLM implementation. This position reports to the Director, System Hardware.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Configure, test,update and maintainAuris'sSolidWorks &Agile-EC systemsincludingcustom scripts,upgrades,installation packages, toolboxes, customized templates, user guides and best practices.
- Work closely with 50+ SolidWorks and Agile-EC users to understand CAD, PLM and drafting concerns, troubleshoot issues, and propose process improvements.
- Interface with third-party vendors to address technical issues and problems and develop solutions.
- Coordinate, lead, and document training on new functionalities and upgrades to the CAD and Agile-EC system.
- Trains organization on associated systems.
- Assist with the creation and controlled release of detailed drawings, models, manufacturing process instructions (MPIs) and bill of materials (BOMs).
- Other related duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; associates degree or college course work equivalent is preferred
- 6+ years of relevant CAD & PLM implementation, management, and scaling experience is required.
- Proven experience and proficiency as a SolidWorks & Agile-EC administrator is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile PLM a plus.
- Extensive SolidWorks modeling and drawing skills with certifications preferred.
- Experience managing large CAD assemblies and integrating sub-system contributions from others is preferred
- Proficient using Microsoft tools such as MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be capable of working independently and in a team while being flexible, self-motivated, curious and willing to revolutionize the world of medical robotics.
- An approachable individual who provides a high level of teamwork and cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, international and domestic is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Back to top