Business Intelligence and Analytics Lead
- Tampa, FL
Johnson& Johnson (J&J) is recruiting for a Business Intelligent and Analytics Lead under Service Excellence team.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services (GS), the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson. There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Data Transformation & Business Intelligence team within Service Excellence & Experience (SEE) provides delivery of Data transformation tools, process, management and creation of different business intelligent tools & automation processing tools across Global Service.
The Manager, Business Intelligence and Analytics will lead the design, development, analysis, enhances, implements, maintains, and supports automated solutions that will be used by Global Services, Reporting and Analytics group and promotes digital citizenship across function. The role will collaborate and manage the relationship between business, data strategy group and IT in delivering business solution needed by the Global Services team. This role is responsible as business product owner to all Reporting and analytics platform and tools. The role is responsible in establishing a process governance model to ensure ongoing enhancement and development are supported and delivered.
Major Duties& Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Business Product Owner of all the GS Reporting and Analytics platform, automation solution and oversees cross-functional demand management (e.g. demand intake & governance) and operations management (e.g. operational performance reporting & continuous improvement) processes associated with this solution
• Manage all the GS Reporting and Analytics tool's license management, user access management & Security governance design
• Drive capability improvements and run-state operational performance in all areas related to Performance reporting and automation.
• Build and deploy process and data governance model that will support current and future needs of the organization
• Collaborate with Data Strategy, Intelligent Automation programs, Business Solution and Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) teams regarding supported technologies
• Supports the shaping of cross-functional citizen development strategies to enable the organization with flexible, compliant guidelines and structure to support the federated use of No and Low code solutions across the Global Services organization.
• Build effective working relationship with the visualization, data transformation developers' team, and reporting & analytics operation team
• Work with the JJT organization to define a robust, scalable data architecture that aligns with the business objectives of GS now and into the future
• Benchmark within J&J and externally to explore leading practices in creating a DevOps operating model.
• Balances between I/T standards and strategies and business needs to guide well informed decisions to all the tools owned.
• Monitor compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
• Works independently in formulating innovative ideas and solutions on products, processes, and systems.
• Provides leadership, mentorship, or guidance to others and may manage vendors as need arise to complete projects
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Key Working Relationships
• Service Excellence & Experience Leadership team
• Service Excellence team; Data Transformation & Business Intelligence team
Service Performance& Reporting team:
• Service Design & Enablement peers
• Strategy and Transformation peers - IA/DWE team
• Cross Alteryx SMEs business owner
• CBT JJT team
• Data Analysts/Managers in GS Functions (HR, Finance, Procurement)
Vendor partners and third-party consultants
• Minimum of 6 years of direct experience in Data Management, Technology Innovation, Reporting, Data and Analytics Design Process
• Knowledge: Expert understanding of technology lifecycle management
• A recognized expert in different automation tools, process and data architectural management
• Experience on establishing and running CR/CAB process governance model required
• Possesses high level understanding of automation solutions such as Alteryx, Knime, and other ETL data transformational tools required
• Experience on data compliance and user-access security model design
• Sophisticated knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and other statistical software
• Ability to translate findings into clear and concise documents and presentations.
• Demonstrate significant analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail a must.
• Strong social skills, and ability to collaborate across functions and business units at one to two levels above and below
• Expert working knowledge of changing business processes and the subsequent impact on applications with understanding of J&J I/T's technology standards and strategies
• Ability to lead multiple initiatives, projects and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
• Ability to self-direct, plan and execute initiatives in managing business partner expectations at a senior level, resolving conflicts between requirements, budget and technology.
• Passionate about building a Best in Class Data Platform of the future to drive business success
• 3+ years of people management experience
• 2+ years of direct service delivery experience in any function
• 2+ years of direct experience with Technology processes
• 2+ years of direct experience with Alteryx solution, Cloudera, AWS, DataLake/Data Warehouse architecture design
• 2+ years of direct experience with any of the functional system/solution tools use by Global Service team
• Sophisticated database skills on different database management software (i.e. MongoDB, Google Cloud, SQL, Amazon RDS, MS SQL Server, Access, Oracle, and Quick Base)
• Experience on UX (user experience) design - this skill involves the eye in designing the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability and function
• Effective communication and presentation skills; ability to convey technical information and KPI's to non-technical audiences and effectively communicate requirements and needs to technical audiences
• Experience working across multiple geographies preferred
Czech Republic-Prague, United States-Florida-Tampa
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ
Back to top