Associate Pricing Manager, Platform Strategy GP Optimization - Joint Reconstruction & Mitek
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Associate Pricing Manager, Platform Strategy GP Optimization: Joint Recon & Mitek that can be based in one of the following locations: Warsaw, IN, West Chester, PA or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
In conjunction with the Senior Pricing Manager, the Associate Pricing Manager, Platform Strategy GP Optimization: Joint Recon & Mitek will foster innovation in the pricing and offering structure space (price, terms & conditions) by evaluating current and future market trends to develop and implement creative pricing and offering structures designed to create sustainable competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Review and analyze internal and third-party analytics to answer business questions or needs related to a new or existing pricing approach or offering structure
- Use primary and secondary market analytics to analyze key customer insights to assist in the develop of new pricing and offering structures in the areas of implants, instruments, consumables, capital equipment and service models
- Assist with implementation of a cross-functional change management process involving a wide range of stakeholders including express care, commercial operations, customer service, HCS, sales, marketing, legal, finance, contracting and others to operationalize and ensure successful adoption of newly developed pricing/offering structure programs, e.g. reduced service model, risk sharing, capital bundles, direct-to-payer, bundled payment price model, ASC pricing strategy, procedure pricing, flat price model, etc.
- Assist with the management of redefined revenue model: e.g. Free to Fee, a-la-carte charge model, rewards dollars
- Key contributor to operationalize near- and long-term approach: Define and implement immediate process and determine scalable future state to operationalize new approach
- Monitor key performance metrics (KPIs) for existing programs to ensure effectiveness and make recommendations for adjustments as needed.
- Participate in regional pricing trainings for sales, account management, deal desk and other teams as appropriate to aid in successful adoption of new programs
The incumbent must be able to demonstrate previous experience with the development and implementation of programs based on customer insights, market needs and both qualitative and quantitative data. In addition, this individual must be able to assist in a change management process that involves influencing stakeholders within sales, account management, deal desk, franchise marketing, and regional marketing teams.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of business experience is required.
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred; orthopedic experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in pricing strategy and analytics is preferred.
- The ability to interpret and communicate complex business data is required.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and presentation skills a must.
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/priorities is required.
- Business and financial acumen along with strong analytical skills are required.
- Experience and working knowledge of financial/ profitability metrics is required.
- The ability to anticipate/proactively manage the needs of cross-functional constituents is a must.
- Demonstrated advance skill in Microsoft Office products is required.
- Travel up to 15% of the time, mainly domestic, is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top