Associate Director, US Medical Affairs, Oncology (Hematologic Malignancies - Myeloma)
- Horsham, PA
Janssen Scientific Affairs, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, US Medical Affairs, Oncology (Hematologic Malignancies - Myeloma), located in Horsham, PA.
Key responsibilities include:
- Address medical and scientific issues and to ensure the appropriate use of all Janssen Biotech marketed products for multiple myeloma
- Provide clinical analysis and support for Janssen Biotech products for multiple myeloma
- Provide medical monitoring and medical oversight for company sponsored MA led interventional and observational clinical trials
- Assess and supervise Investigator Initiated Studies
- Support the development of compliant promotional materials and the training of product representatives
- Maintain relationships with external investigators and opinion leaders through Advisory Boards and international meetings
- Support the development of scholarly publications arising from Janssen Biotech studies
- Support the development of product monographs and responses to product inquiries
- An MD is required.
- Board certification in Medical Oncology, Hematology or Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; or relevant work experience in Medical Oncology or Hematology; is desired.
- A minimum of one year of Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Research & Development experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or two or more years of relevant clinical research experience in academic medicine, is strongly preferred.
- Experience in clinical trial design and conduct (Phases II, III or IV), including interventional oncology clinical trials, is preferred.
- This position requires up to 25% annual travel (primarily domestic with some international travel).
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)
Back to top