Associate Director, Global Pricing
- Titusville, NJ
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), one of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Pricing within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO).
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We are a broadly based global healthcare company with expertise in all stages of research and development of large- and small-molecule therapeutics, vaccines, medical devices, and consumer products -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with our partners across the health care environment to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Associate Director Global Pricing provides expertise and contributes as an individual and possibly as a matrix team leader to the development and implementation of global pricing policies for assigned pharmaceutical products. You will be responsible for leading pricing/payer research studies and development of pricing dossiers. You will partner with regional and operating company pricing representatives to ensure that relevant pricing requirements for new products are identified and incorporated into the pricing strategy and pricing targets that are prepared by the global pricing group.
Outstanding partnering abilities, communication, and interpersonal skills, and ability to build alignment and influence across internal functions, geographies, J&J regions, and operating companies will lead to successful performance in this assignment. This individual must have the individual technical and personal leadership to succeed in a matrix leadership role at the interface of the global and local-regional commercial organizations in the areas of pricing strategy development and implementation.
The selected candidate must be able to communicate ideas clearly to management and drive and align on pricing recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA strongly preferred.
- Experience in a global, multi-cultural or multi-country environment is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience required.
- Experience developing global pharmaceutical pricing policies or related pricing experience preferred.
- A strong in-depth understanding of the payer market (such as experience in preparation of negotiation strategies) is preferred.
- Experience working with Europe, US and/or Asia PAC regulatory government bodies is preferred.
- Strong strategic, analytic, networking and negotiation skills are required.
- The ability to navigate and influence in a complex, global organization is required.
- Strong team leadership skills are required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
United States-New Jersey-Titusville, United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Back to top