Associate Director, Global Competitive Intelligence, Hematology
- Raritan, NJ
Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Competitive Intelligence, Hematology located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and balanced lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients encourage us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Flourishing with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for providing commercial and scientific intelligence support to Oncology early and late-stage R&D, L&A, strategic marketing, and business development teams for Hematological Malignancies.
Primary business partners include but are not limited to Global and Regional Marketing staff, Medical Affairs, R&D, Regional Business Analytics, NBD, Global Market Access & Pricing, Supply Chain and Finance.
The Associate Director will:
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the key scientific, clinical, regulatory and commercial issues in Oncology and apply this knowledge to develop competitive insights.
- Communicate timely, critical scientific and/or competitor intelligence with meaningful insights and recommendations.
- Insights include in-depth analysis and profiles of key competitors as well as opportunity/market assessments. Primary intelligence is also a critical part of this role, which would include Medical Congress/Meeting coverage (attendance, development of coordinated strategies and plans for coverage, development of playbooks [i.e., comprehensive summary of key abstracts/posters/presentations and intelligence objectives], coordination with discovery and clinical scientists, leadership of team debriefs).
- As part of our GCSO team, coordinate efforts with Regional and Operating Company in-line intelligence, market research & forecasting colleagues to find opportunities to collaborate, share knowledge, develop trust and ensure alignment.
- This position will report to the Global Commercial Intelligence Leader, Hematology DAS
- A Bachelor's degree is required with a minimum of 6 years of business/competitive intelligence, market research or related analytics experience is required OR An MBA or other advanced degree (Pharm.D., MD, PhD) with 3 years of business/competitive intelligence, market research or related analytics experience is required.
- Direct Oncology experience is preferred.
- Leadership, project and process management to drive business results is required.
- Solid understanding of key secondary resources to capture intelligence is required.
- Ability to analyze and translate scientific and commercial information into meaningful intelligence is required.
- Proven track record of working optimally across teams/organizations is required.
- Ability to influence and impact others through building and defending arguments.
- Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organization development skills required.
- This position is based in Raritan, NJ and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-700 US Highway 202 PO Box 670
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
Back to top