Associate Director, Ethicon Franchise HEMA
ETHICON, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director of Franchise Health Economics and Market Access (AD, FHEMA). This role is based in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
ETHICON is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. ETHICON offers an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of surgical devices across a spectrum of disease states such as oncology, obesity, and cardiology. We are focused on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions that advance patient care in today's evolving healthcare environment.
The Associate Director, Franchise Health Economics & Market Access is a key member of the ETHICON Franchise HEMA team within the Johnson & Johnson Medical Device HEMA Center of Excellence. You will work to support the business objectives of ETHICON globally, with primary responsibility for planning and executing projects supporting the Digital Surgery platform. You will work with the Director and Regional HEMA partners to ensure that regional market access requirements are understood and built into the product development strategy through Target Product Profiles and Value Propositions that reflect the needs of non-clinical stakeholders. In collaboration with evidence partners, the AD, FHEMA will be responsible for the development and execution of lifecycle evidence of value and market access strategies that enable market access and commercial success. You will also be responsible for representing the FHEMA POV, and provide technical and functional expertise at a variety of relevant internal and external venues.
Position Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Drive development and execution of evidence strategies for critical growth platform to support global market access - including effective use of real-world data sources.
• Develop robust value propositions and value communication framework for pipeline product(s) to meet the requirements of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
• Development of value tools including value dossiers, value briefs and economic models in collaboration with global and regional partners.
• Provide functional inputs to regulatory, pricing, clinical and professional education strategies to support market access and adoption.
• Develop scientific publications, and present relevant HEMA evidence at national and international clinical and economic conferences.
- A Bachelor's degree is required and a minimum of a Master's degree in a HEMA relevant discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years' relevant experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare consulting business is required.
- Experience in planning and executing health economic and outcomes research studies from concept through publication including management of research vendors or consultants is required.
- Understanding of medical care delivery systems, reimbursement, market access conditions and health policy trends is required.
- Experience in global markets is preferred.
- Knowledge of evidence requirements that impact reimbursement and market access is preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision from strategy development through to execution and value creation in a dynamic organization is preferred.
- HEOR techniques including but not limited to development and dissemination of literature reviews, budget impact models, value briefs and value dossiers is required.
- Strong presentation, communication, and consulting skills are required.
- Knowledge of global medical device reimbursement systems is preferred.
- Understanding of and experience in Health Technology Assessment is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Health Economics R&D
Back to top