Associate Clinical Account Specialist - All Areas (Southeast, Northeast, Mid Atlantic, West, Central, Great Lakes)
- Charleston, SC
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company's CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
The Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS) position is a 6-9 month training position for those with little to no electrophysiology (EP) experience. Upon successful graduation from the program, the ACAS will be promoted to a Clinical Account Specialist (CAS). As a CAS the candidate will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and EP lab staff on the effective use of BWI's systems and catheter equipment (e.g., The CARTO® System, associated software modules and RF generator) during case procedures within an assigned geography. The expectation that is that this work leads to meeting and/or exceeding business goals.
The anticipated base pay for this position is $70,000.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation's performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company's discretion on an individual basis.
This position is eligible for a company car through the Company's FLEET program.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under (e.g. limited supervision, general direction,etc.) and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, the ACAS will:
- Attend all portions of the ACAS fellowship training program without exception.
- Engage in dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during training.
- Drive collaboration and maintain consistent, open lines of communication across the assigned responsibilities with the local team/Pod (i.e. TM and other CAS), as well as the support team (i.e. field trainers, site trainers, RBD) and other internal and external partners.
- Understand the dynamics of an EP lab, including, but not limited to physicians, nurses and technicians, clinical and hospital administrators and staff.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment.
- Maintain composure and problem-solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Respond daily to requests by email and voicemail.
- Additional duties include performing administrative work, including managing account documentation, compliance training requirements, expense reporting, and company system input.
- Maintaining safe fleet standards according to company guidelines.
- Responsible for communicating training related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for following all company guidelines related to health, safety and environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for adhering to company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in one of the following areas: (biomedical engineering, nursing or other health care related degree) OR a minimum of 2 years of related professional experience (engineering, or healthcare setting) OR a minimum of 1 year of EP mapping experience
- A Master's degree is preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited academic program OR accredited EP school OR exiting a branch of the US military is preferred
- 1-2 years of work experience within healthcare industry is preferred
- A valid driver's license issued in the United States and successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of driving record history
- Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardiac ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required. Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Advance-level computer skills, and the ability to multitask without the direct oversight of manager required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Baldwin Park-
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-California-Sacramento, North America-United States-California-San Diego, North America-United States-California-San Francisco, North America-United States-Colorado-Denver, North America-United States-Missouri-Kansas City, North America-United States-Missouri-St. Louis, North America-United States-North Carolina-Charlotte, North America-United States-North Carolina-Raleigh, North America-United States-New Jersey-Newark, North America-United States-Florida-Miami, North America-United States-Florida-Orlando, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, North America-United States-Nevada-Las Vegas, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New York-Syracuse, North America-United States-Indiana-Indianapolis, North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Michigan-Detroit, North America-United States-Tennessee-Nashville, North America-United States-Texas-Austin, North America-United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Texas-Dallas, North America-United States-Texas-Houston, North America-United States-Arkansas-Little Rock, North America-United States-Arizona-Phoenix, North America-United States-Louisiana-New Orleans, North America-United States-Maryland-Baltimore, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Ohio-Cleveland, North America-United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh, North America-United States-Alabama-Birmingham, North America-United States-South Carolina-Charleston, North America-United States-Texas-San Antonio, North America-United States-Utah-Salt Lake City, North America-United States-Virginia-Richmond, North America-United States-Washington-Seattle, North America-United States-Connecticut-Hartford, North America-United States-District of Columbia-Washington, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa, North America-United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
Back to top