Analyst, Export CSS
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Analyst, Export CSS, located in Fort Washington, PA with consideration given to Raynham, MA, Monument, CO, Piscataway, NJ, Warsaw, IN, and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people's lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Support Services is the centralized customer service function for the US Customer Experience team managing sales order management functions on behalf of Johnson & Johnson franchises, within the U.S Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical and Consumer sectors.
This position is responsible for providing analytical, project, and business process support to provide best in class Export Customer Service to J&J Affiliates/Customers through compliant and efficient processes to meet specific end country requirements. Requires collaboration and partnership with international affiliates and operating companies as well as the key business partners across the Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain: Plan, Source, Make and Deliver. Within the Deliver function, strong regional and global partnership is required with Worldwide Transportation, Trade Compliance, Distribution, Franchise Integration, and the Regional Transportation Organization.
This is intended to be a general job description and should not be construed as all-inclusive.
The Analyst may be required to do the following as directed by Manager:
• The Export Analyst will process incoming orders and manages logistics to optimize cost and service and will conduct detailed analysis on order and supply chain issues utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools in applicable Order Management System
• Facilitates collaboration between Affiliate Planners, Affiliate Demand Analysts, and US Supply Planners
• Provide analytical project and business process support for all Operating Companies supported by Export Logistics Services utilizing Lean Methodologies and efficiency tools
• Lead and implement projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies for the customer through the use of process excellence tools, methodologies, and technology
• Responds to and resolves complex and escalated customer issues and implements process improvements through cross-functional collaboration; includes partnering with customers to drive achievement of organizational metrics and individual account goals
• Proactive problem identification and solution development to a variety of problems of broad scope and complexity, leveraging existing policies and best practices for guidance
• Respond to global shipping network changes and lead team through change impacts and procedural updates
• In partnership with trade compliance, responds to new country requirements and develops solution to adhere to requirements
• Demonstrate expertise in multiple functional areas of the Supply Chain with in depth knowledge of J&J business and required operating companies
• Communicate in all directions to keep associates, peers, and Management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities
• Support the usage of analytical tools and processes to help drive resolution to existing issues and/or new opportunities
• Identify opportunities and implement solutions that drive team performance
• Advises management of changing needs of customer base and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements
• Supervise Export Co-op as required
• Complete assigned trainings, including International Trade Compliance Training
• May be directed to work non-standard hours due to Global affiliate business needs
• Develop contingency plans for orders/shipments based on events (e.g. port strikes)
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures as assigned
• Lead or support Export Logistics Services Monthly Scorecard analytics, data gathering and delivery to CLS and INTL Affiliates
• Executes and maintains governance across sector-wide documents
• Support Senior Management in Export Logistics Services resource planning and Portfolio Management/PMO; support CLS strategic imperatives as required
• Other duties as assigned
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• Professional certifications including APICS, Process Excellence (Yellow/Green/Black Belt), or Project Management FPX are preferred.
• A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience is required.
• Experience processing incoming orders and managing logistics to optimize cost and service is preferred.
• Ability to lead and implement projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies is required.
• Advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables is required.
• Facilitating collaboration between different pillars within Supply Chain is required.
• Experience processing orders with SAP is preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities successfully and work independently while demonstrating initiative and strong analytical savvy.
• Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills and demonstrated leadership experience.
• Ability to work with individuals from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Travel up to 10% domestically is required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens, North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top