Account Manager- Northeast OH - Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
The Cardiovascular & SpecialtySolutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Account Manager aligned to ASP, located in Northeast Ohio. The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals . Upon completion of the transaction, employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law.
Healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) have a devastating personal and economic impact, claiming the lives of 99,000 people in the U.S. each year at a cost of up to $45 billion. Ensuring that all surgical devices are properly sterilized is one way healthcare workers can help reduce the incidences of HAIs, and ASP has been partnering with hospitals for decades to safeguard patient health and safety. ASP has a strong track record of designing and delivering innovative infection-prevention solutions, from low-temperature steam sterilization to high-level disinfection, and is a global market leader setting the standard in sterilization.
The primary objective of the ASP Account Manager is to meet established sales goals to include market share objectives.
· This individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· he Account Manager serves as the customer's primary contact with ASP and is accountable for the customer experience.
· The Account Manager will focus account management activities primarily on hospitals within an assigned territory.
· They will use consultative selling techniques to identify solutions to meet customer needs through increased usage of existing ASP products and the introduction of new ASP products to the hospital.
· The Account Manager will partner with Sales Specialists to take responsibility for new customer relationships.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.aspjj.com to learn more!
· To be considered for this role, a minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. A minimum of 4 years of sales and/or business experience is required.
· Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
· The ability to travel related to this role is required .
· More than 4 years experience in medical and capital equipment sales experience is preferred.
· Sterilization experience is preferred.
· Experience selling to a variety of departments with emphasis on the OR and SPD is preferred.
· Experience selling to hospitals and GI clinics is preferred.
· Experience launching new products, increasing product utilization, and protecting business from competition is also preferred.
North America-United States-Ohio-Akron, North America-United States-Ohio-Canton
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Back to top