2021 Supply Chain/Engineering Co-op, Puerto Rico
- Caguas, Puerto Rico
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Supply Chain and Engineering Co-op Overview
J&J Supply Chain encompasses supply chain and engineering organizations across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This model enables strategic supply chain decision-making across our companies, while keeping supply chain organizations embedded in our sectors and connected to our businesses, close to our respective markets and customers. All functions that plan, source, make and deliver our products - are part of J&J Supply Chain. Process begins at raw component sourcing to end-product distribution with high quality, compliance and service performance. Our technologically advanced corporate environment focuses on developing individual engineering, business and scientific skills.
Life as a Supply Chain and EngineeringCo-op
Our University hires play an important role in enhancing our business. The Co-op program provides each student with real-life hands-on experience, coaching and mentoring, networking opportunities, as well as the opportunity to meet people from various schools throughout the country. When you join our family, you will work on projects that improve your leadership, analytical, and project management skills. Cross-functional teamwork provides an opportunity to partner with a variety of people in the organization across all our sectors; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Consumer and Corporate/Enterprise. We offer an interactive team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong career foundation.
- 2021 co-op typical term is 12 months. Some teams may offer a shorter term.
- Assignment may be virtual/remote, while other business critical roles will be onsite and may require relocation.
- Career mentorship is available with endless networking opportunities within assigned team and beyond
- Assignment area and work-site location will be matched to business needs
- For roles that require you to work on site, transportation is the student's responsibility
- Full time availability (40 hours per week)
Available Co-op Areas
- Product/Demand Planning
- Project Management
- Advanced/Manufacturing Technologies
- Supply Chain Planning/Management
- Warehouse and Distribution
- Systems Delivery and Trade
- Affiliate Services Management
- Customer Logistics
- Business Excellence
- Process Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Operations Engineering
- Franchise Integration
- Las Piedras
- San Lorenzo
#jnjsupplychain #jnjcoop #jnjundergraduate #jnjengineering
- Be legally authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Be actively enrolled pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in an accredited college/institution and be in good academic standing.
- Minimum GPA of 2.8 is required. GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Completion of Undergraduate Freshmen year at accredited University is required.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist.
- Previous intern or co-op experience is preferred.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
- Candidate must be fully bilingual (Spanish - English).
Ourrequired majors are:
- Engineering (Biomedical, Computer/Software, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical)
- Engineering-related major
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-
United States-Puerto Rico-Manati, United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo, United States-Puerto Rico-Las Piedras, United States-Puerto Rico-San Lorenzo, United States-Puerto Rico-Anasco
Ethicon Endo Surgery, LLC (7597)
Back to top