2021 Janssen Pharmaceutical Leadership Development Program (JPLDP)- Summer Internship
- Horsham, PA
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare? Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
At Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and balanced lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it is found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Neuroscience, Immunology, Oncology, Infectious Diseases and Pulmonary Hypertension. Please visit www.Janssen.com for more information.
Janssen is recruiting high performing MBA talent passionate about exploring a career in healthcare for their Leadership Development Summer Internship program focused on Marketing and other Commercial functions. The internship is a 12-week period during the Summer of 2021 and located in the greater Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia, PA area (depending on assignment).
Your business-critical project will support Janssen's business priorities. Internships are available in the following functions: Product Brand Marketing with a focus on professional, consumer or payer campaigns, Market Access and Commercial Insights & Strategy. As part of the Summer program, you will be given priority consideration for the program's full-time positions. Janssen's Full-Time JPLDP (Janssen Pharmaceutical Leadership Development Program) consists of diverse rotations in marketing and key commercial functions to prepare you as a future business leader within J&J. All rotations are North America based and supplemented by classroom and e-learning training over the course of the program. Training covers all areas critical to success at J&J and delivered by program leadership, key commercial pharmaceutical leaders, J&J Executives and external consultants.
To be considered for this exciting experience, you willneed to demonstrate the following:
- Project management skills and ability to navigate a matrix organization to accomplish goals.
- Collaboration with key internal and external partners in support of project deliverables.
- Act with speed, learning agility and intellectual curiosity.
- Development of meaningful internal and external partnerships to add value and insights for the organization.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make Credo-based decisions and develop a Credo-based culture.
- Current graduate student completing MBA in 2022. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred but not required.
- Experience in marketing, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, and/or management consulting in health care related field is preferred but not required.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills is required.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience (5 preferred) prior to Business school is required.
- Validated analytical skills and cycles of success in a professional business environment is required.
- Ability to think strategically, influence and execute a plan effectively is required.
- Your ability to work in a team environment with good judgment, creativity and perseverance is required.
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JNJMBA #JNJMARKETING #JNJINTERNSHIP
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)
Back to top