2021 Consumer MBA Summer Associate- Internship
- Los Angeles, CA
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.,based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the class of 2021 Consumer MBA Summer Associates. Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, while crafting solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing and want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a best-in-class CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the flawless fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON'S BABY®, AVEENO® and LUBRIDERM® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA® and CLEAN & CLEAR®
- Our Self Care business is located in Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL®, MOTRIN® IB, BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, LACTAID® and SUDAFED®.
As a Marketing Summer Associate, you become an integral part of a Brand Team. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Assuming key Brand responsibilities including advertising, consumer promotion, market research, product/package improvements and a multitude of other fun, interesting and educational projects which he or she can own.
- You will be given the opportunity to interact with senior management including a final summer project recommendation.
- Identifying a strategic roadmap to expand a brand into e-commerce.
- Develop cross-branding strategy and campaign platforms to drive equity, expand usage, and build regimen.
- Assess, forecast, and report business trend drivers.
- Invent cost-effective education strategy for reaching and influencing pharmacy and in store health clinic professionals.
You would report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a magical experience, Exposure, Environment and Education that challenges and develops MBA students personally and professionally.
Internship locations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Skillman, New Jersey
- Ft. Washington,Pennsylvania
- Los Angeles, California
You should meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
- Currently Graduate student pursuing a MBA or other business-related Master's degree planning to obtain their degree between December 2021 and June 2022
- Concentration in Brand Management or Marketing is preferred
- Experience working in the Consumer Products Industry is preferred
- The ideal person would possess excellent creative instincts and be a member of a cross-functional team.
- You should possess a keen marketing/consumer curiosity and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Back to top