2021 Consumer Customer Development Co-Op
- Buffalo Grove, IL
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world's the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there's no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you'll change, too. You'll be inspired, and you'll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for the 2021 class of Consumer Customer Development Co-Ops. Our purpose in J&J is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
You would work within a dynamic team that partners with key Food, Drug, Mass Merchandiser and Specialty Retailers across the country to identify and execute business-building opportunities.
You would be responsible for delivering the company forecast, executing strategic business plans and launching new creative and innovative products to our retail partners. In addition, the team is dedicated to Category Management and Shopper Marketing initiatives, including providing data analysis to uncover ambitious trends, executing retail & customer initiatives and collaborating on strategic business building opportunities.
This program offers high-caliber students the ability to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during a six-month, full-time (40 hours per week) assignment from Spring (January 2021 - June 2021) or Fall (July 2021 - December 2021).
You will be incorporated into the day-to-day business practices of the Sales organization:
- Analyzing data to understand business drivers and trends, assisting with the management of promotional display programs
- Reporting and evaluating monthly sales versus forecast activity, supporting the new item launch process, supporting Sales Operations tools
- Executing retail and consumer initiatives and additional projects that support our key business initiatives.
The Co-op Program also offers a robust learning curriculum that is comprised of both on-the-job training and formal learning to enhance professional skills development. You will have the opportunity to fulfill your goals in Corporate Social Responsibility and participate in an array of diversity and employee resource groups.
Customer Development Co-Op Program locations could include:
- Skillman, NJ
- Fort Washington, PA
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Cumberland, RI
- Rogers, AR
- Los Angeles, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
You should meet the following requirements:
- You are legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- You should be a current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor's Degreewith an expected graduation of 2022-2023 (Rising Junior, or Current Junior)
- Concentration major of Marketing, Finance or Business focus is preferred
- You should have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
- You must be willing to commit to 6 month duration - 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
- Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required
Please note that most, but not all, Johnson & Johnson roles are currently virtual due to COVID-19. While locations/facilities have been aligned to our Internships and Co-Ops positions, assignments could be virtual due to the uncertainties of COVID-19.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, United States-New Jersey-Morris Plains, United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, United States-Arkansas-Rogers
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Back to top