2020 Fall Supply Chain/Engineering Co-op
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science,bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.J&J is a global leader in health and personal care, with over 130,000 employees in more than 275 companies and located in more than 60 countries. With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets.
J&J Supply Chain/Engineering Overview
J&J Supply Chain encompasses supply chain organizations across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. This model enables strategic supply chain decision-making across our companies, while keeping supply chain organizations embedded in our sectors and connected to our businesses, close to our respective markets and customers. All functions that plan, source, make and deliver our products - are part of J&J Supply Chain. Process begins at raw component sourcing to end-product distribution with high quality, compliance and service performance.
Life as a Supply Chain/Engineering Co-op
Our University hires play an important role in enhancing our business. This fall, we plan to hire 200+ Supply Chain/Engineering co-ops, and we need YOU! When you join our family, you will work on projects that enhance your leadership, analytical, and project management skills. Cross-functional team work provides an opportunity to partner with a variety of people in various functions in the organization across all 3 of our sectors; Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer. We offer an interactive team environment, where your capabilities and skills will be developed to build a strong career foundation.
- Fall co-op roles last an average of 6 months, starting in July/August and lasting through December/January
- Assignment location will be matched to business needs and availability
- Some locations offer housing assistance to co-op's who live more than 50 miles from their work-site location
- Housing assistance includes options for subsidized rent in a fully-furnished apartment close to the work-site location, or a stipend payment for candidates to use at their discretion
- Daily transportation to and from the work-site location is the student's responsibility
- Candidate must be available to work 40 hours per week during the duration of the assignment
The Supply Chain co-op could work in a variety of functional roles across the supply chain organization including but not limited to the following: Planning Analysts, Manufacturing Engineers, Regulatory Compliance/Quality Engineers, Program Management Office Associates, Associate Engineers, Associate Facilitators, Project Engineers, Operations Associates, Supply Chain Associates.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Manage demand and supply planning, performance, requirements and risk
- Analyze supplier network, agreements and performance
- Manage business rules for import/export requirements and product shelf life
- Schedule and monitor production activities to produce, test, package and deliver
- Monitor customer order through delivery, payment and reverse distribution
- Inventory management with end-to-end distribution services
- Represent manufacturing on specific projects teams with Leadership
- Develop/modify departmental SOP's and practices as required and updated
- Assist in equipment/system troubleshooting efforts and improvements as identified
- Interface with staff in operations, technical services, automation, QC and QA to coordinate resources and complete projects in a timely manner
- Drive business insights through active mining of operations and financial data
- Serve on a larger project team focused on uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvement
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners to highlight areas of potential value
High volume: Georgia, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania
Alternative Locations: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Minnesota, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- Candidate must be actively enrolled in an accredited University for the duration of a co-op assignment pursuing a bachelor's, master's or PhD degree
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is strongly preferred
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJSupplyChain #JNJCoOp
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway-
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-California-San Diego, North America-United States-California-San Francisco, North America-United States-California-Santa Ana, North America-United States-California-South San Francisco, North America-United States-Colorado-Colorado Springs, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-New Jersey-Princeton, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge, North America-United States-Tennessee-Memphis, North America-United States-Texas-San Angelo, North America-United States-Wisconsin-Madison, North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-Texas-Houston, North America-United States-Texas-Irving, North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland, North America-United States-California-Fremont, North America-United States-California-Irvine, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa, North America-United States-Georgia-Athens, North America-United States-California-Irwindale, North America-United States-California-Milpitas, North America-United States-California-Vacaville, North America-United States-Georgia-Cornelia, North America-United States-Kentucky-Shepherdsville, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Bridgewater, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerset, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater, North America-United States-Florida-Miramar, North America-United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, North America-United States-Colorado-Monument, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)
Back to top