2020 Consumer MBA Summer Associate- Internship
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the class of 2020 Consumer MBA Summer Associates. Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, while crafting solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing and want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a best-in-class CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the flawless fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON'S BABY®, AVEENO® and LUBRIDERM® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA® and CLEAN & CLEAR®
- Our Self Care business is located in Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL®, MOTRIN® IB, BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, LACTAID® and SUDAFED®.
As a Marketing Summer Associate, you become an integral part of a Brand Team. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Assuming key Brand responsibilities including advertising, consumer promotion, market research, product/package improvements and a multitude of other fun, interesting and educational projects which he or she can own.
- You will be given the opportunity to interact with senior management including a final summer project recommendation.
- Identifying a strategic roadmap to expand a brand into e-commerce.
- Develop cross-branding strategy and campaign platforms to drive equity, expand usage, and build regimen.
- Assess, forecast, and report business trend drivers.
- Invent cost-effective education strategy for reaching and influencing pharmacy and in store health clinic professionals.
You would report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a magical experience, Exposure, Environment and Education that challenges and develops MBA students personally and professionally.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
- Currently Graduate student pursuing a MBA or other business-related Master's degree planning to obtain their degree between December 2020 and June 2021
- Concentration in Brand Management or Marketing is preferred
- Experience working in the Consumer Products Industry is preferred
- The ideal person would possess excellent creative instincts and be a member of a cross-functional team.
- You should possess a keen marketing/consumer curiosity and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States-Florida-Clearwater, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Princeton, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Diana R.Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top