2020 Consumer Customer Development Leadership Development Program (CDLDP)- Full Time
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for the 2020 class of Consumer Customer Development Leadership Development Program (CDLDP). Our purpose in J&J is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
We touch more than a billion people's lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
You would work within a dynamic team that partners with key Food, Drug, Mass Merchandiser and Specialty Retailers across the country to identify and execute business-building opportunities.
- You would be responsible for delivering the company forecast, executing strategic business plans and launching new creative and innovative products to our retail partners.
- In addition, the team is dedicated to category management and shopper marketing initiatives, including providing data analysis to uncover daring trends, executing retail & customer initiatives, and collaborating on strategic business building opportunities.
This program is a multi-year assignment that is designed to:
- Cultivate a strong skill set in the fundamentals of selling
- Promote an understanding of the retail environment
- Develop proficiency in business analytics and develop leadership capabilities
You will have an opportunity to contribute to business results as an integral member with project responsibilities that encompass:
- Analyzing data to understand business drivers and trends
- Assisting with the management of promotional display programs
- Reporting and evaluating monthly sales versus forecast activity
- Supporting the new item launch process
- Executing retail and consumer initiatives and additional projects that support our key business initiatives.
The CDLDP Program also offers a robust learning curriculum that is comprised of both on-the-job training and formal learning to improve professional skills development.
Locations may include:
- Skillman, NJ
- Fort Washington, PA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Rogers, AR
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Minneapolis, MN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cumberland, RI
You should meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the assignment is located
- Currently enrolled student completing a Bachelors degree (from an accredited university or college) with intended graduation date between December 2019 - July 2020
- Concentration major of Marketing, Finance, or other Business academic major is highly preferred
- You should have a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Ability to prioritize tasks and lead multiple activities concurrently is required. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, and leadership skills are required
- Ability to craft strong, collaborative working relationships and inspire creative solutions to accomplish team goals is required
- Exposure to syndicated databases including Nielsen & IRI
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficiency in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) is required
- Willingness to relocate geographically within the US is preferred
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
North America-United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland, North America-United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Back to top