2018 North America Professional Sales CoOp
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, Inc develops, markets and sells leading brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio of Baby, Beauty, Consumer Health Care and Over-the Counter products includes brands, such as: Johnson's Baby, Neutrogena, Aveeno, Listerine, Tylenol, Zyrtec, and more.
The North America Professional Sales & Marketing organization within Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products, Inc is recruiting for a Professional Sales Operations Co-op role. The team works across functions in the organization such as Professional Marketing, Operations, Contracting, Finance, etc.to deliver business goals and develop future plans.
This program offers high-caliber students the ability to apply their knowledge in practical business settings during an assignment from January 2018 to June 2018.
As a Professional Sales Operations Co-Op, you will become an integral part of the dynamic, fast paced North America Professional Sales & Marketing team. You will be involved in sales related activities that may include the following responsibilities:
• Track and report monthly team performance, activities, new product launches, etc.
• Analyze data to understand business drivers and trends with professional customers and Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs)
• Assist in the planning and execution of a national sales meeting
• Identify opportunities and develop the business case for expansion of contracting to new business areas for additional volume
• Assess opportunities for support of the Professional Sales organizations including better customer targeting and order management
• Align on key strategies and execute plan(s) to support key opportunities identified by the North American Professional Sales Leadership team
The ideal candidate should posses the following skill sets: High level of motivation. Demonstrated passion for marketing and/or brand management. Leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus. Strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to create strong, shared working relationships and encourage creative solutions by effectively working through conflicts. Ability to think strategically, to visualize what might or could be, as well as day-to-day strategic approach to issues and challenges. Courage to do what is right and displaying sound judgment. Demonstrated strong academic and extra-curricular track record.
Co-op locations (access to both is required):
• Fort Washington, PA
• Skillman, NJ
- Co-op requirements • Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Marketing or Business focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2019 or Graduation 2020)
• Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0
• Must be willing to commit to entire 6 month time frame - 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residents US Work Authorization
• Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required.
• We are an equal opportunity employer
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6071)
Meet Some of Johnson & Johnson's Employees
Business Operations Lead JLABS Houston, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
Diana oversees JLABS Houston site operations, supporting various areas of business including compliance, operating systems, workflows and relationship management.
Back to top