2018 JANSSEN R&D PROCUREMENT CO-OP - NJ, PA
Janssen Research and Development, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Co-ops to be based in Raritan, NJ, Titusville, NJ or Spring House, PA to support the Johnson & Johnson Research & Development Procurement (JRP) Organization.
Janssen Research and Development, LLC develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research & Development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine. Johnson & Johnson Research & Development Procurement also supports the consumer and medical device family of companies.
- Support the following Procurement activities across a variety of categories, data gathering and analytics from numerous systems (e.g. Ariba, Views, Vision, and Tableau).
- Execute support of world class sourcing strategies.
- Help support the implementation and achievement of the JRP goals and objectives with a multinational and cross sector approach in an international team.
- Candidates must be enrolled (not necessarily taking classes) in an accredited college/university during the co-op session. Students must be pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business, engineering or a related field.
- Only students that have completed their sophomore year or above will be considered.
- The candidate must be available to work 40 hours/week during the Co-op session.
- This candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- This candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative.
- The ability to work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist is also required.
- Extensive PC based skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint, are preferred.
- Minimum 3.2 GPA is preferred.
- Local travel may be required. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to/from their work location.
- Students must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require future sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Back to top