Spacecraft Power Electronics Engineer
- Laurel, MD
Are you passionate about space?
Do you like contributing to space flight missions?
Are you looking for meaningful work in spacecraft power electronics?
If so, we're looking for someone like you to join our team at APL.
We are seeking a Power Electronics Engineer to help us develop power electronics hardware for space flight missions. You will be joining a dedicated team of engineers that conceive, design, assemble, test, and fly spacecraft power components and systems.
As a Spacecraft Power Electronics Engineer...
- Your primary responsibility will be to design, analyze, test and deliver space flight power electronics.
- You will define and develop ground support equipment products to support flight hardware verification
- You will perform technical trade studies
- You will develop and verify hardware requirements
- You will lead produce drawing packages, in concert with related disciplines
- You will provide Manufacturing support for your hardware builds
- You will test and troubleshoot the designs you develop
- You will measure and document hardware performance
Back to top