Lead IBM TRIRIGA Application Developer
Introduction: The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory (APL), a national leader in scientific research and development, located midway between Baltimore and Washington, DC is seeking a Senior TRIRIGA Application Developer.
Our benefits include full relocation package, telework opportunities, a matching retirement plan, liberal vacation, and other great offerings.
Job Summary: Lead and provide technical support of IBM TRIRIGA platform related to Space Management & Utilization, Capital Projects, and Facilities Condition Assessment, including interfaces to other systems and configurations.
- Provide hands-on expertise in IBM TRIRIGA platform tools as well as AutoCAD Integrator, WebSphere, and BIRT reporting.
- Provide some application customizations following standard software development processes.
- Lead and facilitate business analysis and design with stakeholders, capturing requirements.
- Lead and develop implementation plans.
- Provide application support, including technical and functional support, with experience troubleshooting IBM TRIRIGA platform.
- Develop reports for both operations and analytics – including dashboards. Assist with establishing key performance indicators for capturing metrics.
Communication and Coordination:
- Manage communications by providing timely updates to management, customer, and user community.
- Perform project management duties in coordination of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) work with other departments, users, stakeholders, and vendor.
Note: This job summary and listing of duties is for the purpose of describing the position and its essential functions at time of hire and may change over time.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of IT-related college coursework and professional years of IT-related work experience
- At Least 7 years' highly skilled experience with:
- Development and support of TRIRIGA Space Management & Utilization and Capital Projects, including space requests, strategic planning, and program and project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering
- Experience with Oracle 12c
- Understanding of ITIL and – extra bonus – utilizing ServiceNow for change management and SDLC
- Exposure and integration between IBM TRIRIGA and IBM Maximo Asset Management
- Business analysis and testing AutoCAD Integrations, data integrations, forms, security, smart fields, and BIRT reporting, demonstrating strong expertiseExpertise with IBM TRIRIGA's Auditing, Document Management, Integrated Energy Reporting, Reservation Management, or Facility Condition Assessment.
Benefits: APL offers a comprehensive benefits package including relocation assistance, telework/work at home arrangements, liberal vacation plan, a matching retirement program, significant educational assistance, a scholarship tuition program for staff with dependents, and competitive salaries commensurate with skills and experience. For more information about our organization, please visit our web site at www.jhuapl.edu.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments Acts of 1972, as well as other applicable laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Meet Some of Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory's Employees
Gianni works on the design, modeling, and simulation of low- to high-fidelity radar projects for the lab. He also conducts tests to evaluate new technologies.
Back to top