EEE Parts Planner
Job Summary: The position is an EEE Parts Planner role that will perform all aspects of spaceflight parts lifecycle oversight including procurement, processing, financial accounting, and process closeout. The planner will also provide status to the program office for earned value reporting and work closely with the lead engineers in developing bills of material.
The duties assigned to this position, while under the guidance of the section supervisor, include the following:
- EEE spaceflight parts procurement.
- Generation of work orders for part processing.
- Reconciliation of parts cost accounts and earned value reporting.
- Final work order close-out.
Note: This job summary and listing of duties is for the purpose of describing the position and its essential functions at time of hire and may change over time.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, or equivalent experience in complex inventory management of space-qualified flight parts
- Experience in spaceflight parts processing with modern ERP tools
- Experience in parts U.S. government audits and parts cost reconciliation
- Experience in AS9100
- Are able to obtain a Secret security clearance. If selected, you will be subject to a government security clearance investigation and must meet the requirements for access to classified information. Eligibility requirements include U.S. citizenship.
- Specific experience in Visual Enterprise ERP system.
- Experience in earned-value management systems
- APICS Certifications
- Experience in procurement under the Federal Acquisition Regulations
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that complies with Title IX of the Education Amendments Acts of 1972, as well as other applicable laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Back to top