- Laurel, MD
Are you passionate about building solutions for our greatest national security challenges?
Are you searching for engaging work with an employer that prioritizes impact, innovation, and personal development?
Do you value working in a creative and collaborative environment?
If so, we're looking for someone like you to join our team at APL.
We provide ground-breaking technologies in response to a wide variety of national security threats. To succeed, we need talented engineers and developers with creativity, curiosity, and a strong drive for learning.
As a member of our team ...
- You will work closely with developers to understand applications and DevOps needs.
- You will collaborate with project and software management to deploy and operate various systems.
- You will bring new systems online, manage existing DevOps infrastructure, and identify and resolve issues.
- You will design and develop deployment scripts for automated configuration management.
- You will define best practices across all projects related to DevOps.
- You will research state of the art DevOps methodologies.
You'llmeet our qualifications for the job if you ...
- Have a strong background in Linux/Unix
- Have experience with automated configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible or equivalent
- Are familiar with Virtual Machines and Virtual Based infrastructure
- Have experience with thefollowing, or comparable, components:
- Jenkins (continuous integration)
- SonarQube (code quality metrics)
- JIRA (task tracking)
- BitBucket (change control)
- Nexus (archive repository)
- Storm (distributed processing)
- MongoDB (non-relational databases)
Back to top