Web Development Intern
2017 Web Development Intern
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
The intern will work with our senior web developer to work on the front-end of our Cloud Analytics platform. Editing and adding new charts, graphs, reports and representing the metrics calculated in our analytics system.
Position is located in Portland, Oregon.
- The intern will support the lead Senior Web Develop to work on features, fixes and improvements to the front end of our Cloud Analytics platform.
- Experience with CSS/Sass
- Aspirations towards front-end web development
- Obtaining a degree in Computer Science
- Senior class level
CULTURE: THE JIVE 5
- Jive Pride: We are passionate about our vision, our product, and changing the way people work.
- Customers First: Our best days are when we help our customers be successful and open up new possibilities for companies to work better together.
- Jivers Rock: We are gritty GNAKS (Good Natured A** Kickers) who take on big challenges and are relentless in our commitment to help each other be successful.
- Push the Boundaries: We are constantly curious, always striving to innovate and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- One Jive: Our values of community, teamwork and diversity are unwavering.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top