Web Development Intern
2017 Web Development Intern
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
The intern will work with our senior web developer to work on the front-end of our Cloud Analytics platform. Editing and adding new charts, graphs, reports and representing the metrics calculated in our analytics system.
Position is located in Portland, Oregon.
- The intern will support the lead Senior Web Develop to work on features, fixes and improvements to the front end of our Cloud Analytics platform.
- Experience with CSS/Sass
- Aspirations towards front-end web development
- Currently working towards a degree in Computer Science
- Senior class level
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented:You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven:You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial:You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate:You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top