ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Jive Software is hiring exceptionally a talented UI developer to join our top-notch Professional Services team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team implementing our enterprise cloud collaboration platform. You must be highly motivated, independent, result oriented and enjoy working in a start-up atmosphere. We offer competitive salary, benefits and stock options.
- A passion for UI - You are an experienced UI developer with a proven track record of delivering great software.
- Solid experience creating web applications and consuming RESTful APIs
- The ability to coach and collaborate inside and outside the company. You enjoy working closely with coworkers and customers alike, and are comfortable showing off your work.
- A passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well
- Positive energy and enthusiasm. Cultural fit is a big deal for us; we’re looking for smart, self-motivated people excited about solving big problems.
- Design experience – this is a huge plus!
- Big technical problems to solve - You'll have the chance to push boundaries and learn from an excellent team.
- The opportunity to work for one of the coolest companies in collaboration space.
- Great benefits worthy of a modern, truly international software company, including a highly competitive benefits package and a fantastic working environment.
- A rewarding career with a company that values diversity and invests in you. You’ll be working with super smart people who are pushing web development to its limits
CULTURE: THE JIVE 5
- Jive Pride: We are passionate about our vision, our product, and changing the way people work.
- Customers First: Our best days are when we help our customers be successful and open up new possibilities for companies to work better together.
- Jivers Rock: We are gritty GNAKS (Good Natured A** Kickers) who take on big challenges and are relentless in our commitment to help each other be successful.
- Push the Boundaries: We are constantly curious, always striving to innovate and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- One Jive: Our values of community, teamwork and diversity are unwavering.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top