ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
We're looking for an insanely talented and versatile web developer to help tailor the end-user experience of our software according to client needs. We are passionate about design, user-experience and the web and are looking for like-minded people.
We need the right person to bring our web applications to life, merging form and function into something unique and usable. We need someone who lives to push pixels, is a usability and standards nut and can't wait to create the next great web app.
- Work closely with all members of the PS organization (Practice Leads, Project Managers, Engineers & QA) throughout all phases of the project lifecycle to ensure a quality deliverable
- Work closely with the customer to implement their community vision
- Impeccable customer communication skills; consulting background preferred
- Solid background creating web applications and web sites including consuming RESTful APIs
- Self-motivated; you don't require supervision and can set your own priorities
- Server-side Java experience or similar technologies (PHP, ASP) a plus
- Experience with closure templates like Soy or Freemarker is preferred
- Detailed understanding of the latest web design trends, technologies, techniques, and patterns
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and thrive on creative problem-solving
- Equally passionate about user experience and interface design
- Yoda-like knowledge of CSS and HTML and ability to hand-code your way out of the nastiest problems
- Portfolio required
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate.
Jive Software, Inc. follows an equal opportunity policy. For more information, please click on the following link:
Back to top