Territory Sales Manager
Territory Sales Manager (Enterprise Sales Executive)
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Jive Software is seeking an ambitious and talented Sales Executive, responsible for selling subscription based software and solutions to large named accounts/targets in a specified region. The Sales Executive will use a consultative approach to sell collaboration/knowledge management software to Fortune 1000 companies. With over 3,000 customers, market leader rankings from top industry analysts and support from one the top Venture Capitalist Firms Jive Software has the product and the momentum to offer the best of breed solution in this emerging Enterprise 2.0 space.
- Work with Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineers, Professional Services and other Sales Leadership to develop a sales strategy and business imperatives that will maximize sales objectives into named accounts.
- Direct tactical implementation of business plan to meet objectives.
- Close large enterprise sales deals in an assigned territory working with Inside Sales, Sales Engineers and Professional Services when appropriate.
- Prospect, develop, close, and prepare appropriate documentation for enterprise sales contracts.
- Follow up on inquiries generated through web and marketing programs.
- When appropriate, work closely with the Channel in assigned territory in an effort to leverage selling efforts into the area.
- Keep daily record of calls and information requests sent.
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Update and maintain sales database as appropriate.
- Assist sales management in conveying customer needs to product managers, and technical staff.
- Act as mentor to new sales staff and assist in the development of sales training material.
- Maintain accurate reporting including sales forecasting.
- At least 10 years of sales experience in the enterprise software industry – consistent achievement and/or overachievement with small to medium ($50K - $500K) and large ($500K - $1M) deals. Is not an ‘overlay’ salesperson.
- Must have experience bringing new products/technology to market.
- At least 3 years of recent experience selling CRM, ECM or WCM software.
- Relative relationships and credibility with key partners and system integrators.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with "C level" executives across functions within customer organizations to gain commitment, obtain resources and achieve desired results.
- Able to provide an expert degree of major account management and control.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
- High degree of product knowledge and technical terms used by customers in combination with Jive Software products.
CULTURE: THE JIVE 5
- Jive Pride: We are passionate about our vision, our product, and changing the way people work.
- Customers First: Our best days are when we help our customers be successful and open up new possibilities for companies to work better together.
- Jivers Rock: We are gritty GNAKS (Good Natured A** Kickers) who take on big challenges and are relentless in our commitment to help each other be successful.
- Push the Boundaries: We are constantly curious, always striving to innovate and deliver exceptional outcomes.
- One Jive: Our values of community, teamwork and diversity are unwavering.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate.
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Dilshad heads the Business Operations Team to foster cross-functional alignment within the company. She also spearheads implementation of new systems or processes to improve existing procedures.
Back to top