TechOps System Analyst - Cloud Operations
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Jive Software is looking for a seasoned, dynamic Systems Analyst to join our Technical Operations team. This role will be responsible for developing and communicating a wide variety of reports, summaries and data in support of a variety of business processes. This role will have exposure to multiple teams, technologies systems. We need a natural and proactive leader who can maintain the highest quality of delivery, translate technical requirements into concrete plans, develop and present reports, communicate and document clearly.
- Lead teams through a process to discover, understand, and document business requirements.
- Meet with department leaders, managers, and users to determine business requirements for reporting and new data models
- Developing scripts, queries and reports using various data source and systems
- Analyzing data and presenting reports and recommendations to technical, operational teams and management
- Developing operational reports, trends and processes in support on on-going management of capacity, internal processes and budgets
- Strong business and technical background with a proven track record of delivering high impact reports and recommendations
- Proven experience working with Infrastructure teams, cloud providers, finance and operational teams
- Advanced skills in Reporting (Excel, Tableau, QlikView, Domo, Birst, or other similar Business Intelligence reporting tools)
- Technical ability to develop and / or modify SQL, PowerShell and Python queries / scripts.
- Strong understanding of VMware, Enterprise Storage, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud or other public cloud providers
- Technical operations infrastructure capacity planning and management experience (traditional data centers and/or public cloud)
- Ability to quickly grasp requirements and propose creative solutions. A strong background in understanding and documenting business requirements and functional specifications is a must.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills to all levels within an organization. Demonstrated abilities for clear, honest communication
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, balancing competing priorities.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
Back to top