Technical Account Manager - German Speaking
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Social software is all about relationships. As a Jive Technical Account Manager you will be responsible for building great relationships with our most valuable clients, service as their trusted technical advisor and internal advocate. Jive TAMs mitigate risk and maximize the value of a Jive implementation through careful resource management and strong client relationships based on accountability and trust. We're seeking a highly motivated candidate who is as passionate about solving technical problems as solving human problems.
- Manage incidents to resolution, effectively coordinating resources across Support, Hosting, Engineering and Services.
- Advise clients on the optimal approaches to technical challenges based on expert understanding of the Jive platform and customer environment.
- Conduct periodic meetings with customers on the phone to ensure operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as primary point of contact inside and outside the company for escalated Support issues.
- Deliver world class customer service to Jive's most critical accounts.
- Drive continuous improvement of products and processes inside Jive through careful consideration of customer feedback.
- 3+ years experience in technical account management
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Energized by working under pressure
- Capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside technical staff to drive incident resolution
- Proven ability to defuse difficult customer situations
- Experience leading a team
- German and/or French Language skills
- Familiarity with & understanding of web applications and related technologies
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a retirement plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, PTO and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top