ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work better together.
- Work with other members of the engineering team on architecture, design and development of both existing and new features.
- Collaborate with other development teams to ensure consistency in the application.
- Provide design and technical ideas to assist with development of a cleaner code base.
- Work as part of a collaborative team while being self-motivated and capable of learning new technology.
- 2+ years of software development experience with solid HTML, CSS, JS expertise (AngularJS or RequireJS experience is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of web services and RESTful apis.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- We are looking for a smart, highly motivated, out of the box thinker that is also a great team player.
- Excellent communication skills are expected.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.
- Software development experience with solid OOP Software design.
- Experience with web technologies in the Node.JS environment, such as React.
- Experience in designing and implementing high performance, Node.JS backend solutions.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at www.jivesoftware.com/jobs
Back to top