Senior iOS Developer
Senior iOS Developer
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Are you bored of working on just the next version of an existing product? Do you want to build exciting new apps as well as making sure the existing apps keep up with the latest and greatest?
As a Senior iOS Developer you'll play a critical role in delivering collaboration and communication applications for the enterprise, that millions of people use every day. This is no small feat, especially when dealing with enterprise customers. We're taking a mobile first strategy in all we do. In this role you will actively engage with QA, product management, customer support, product design, UI, and the rest of the development organization to achieve your goals. You’ll have the distinct pleasure of being a hero to Jive's customers as you improve the product, based on their feedback. To qualify you will need to be a talented Objective-C engineer experienced in developing iOS applications.
- Work with other members of the engineering team on architecture, design and development
- Provide design leadership and technical assistance to other team members
- Must communicate effectively with management and peers
- Must be self-motivated, have a strong team orientation, learn quickly and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Passionate about mobile design and development
- 5+ years of software development experience
- At lease 3 years experience implementing with Objective-C as a primary language
- Experience with iOS and Cocoa Frameworks
- XCode environment (Interface Builder, GDB, Instruments, etc)
- Solid understanding of computer fundamentals
- Working knowledge of agile development processes
- Proud to deliver well-tested quality code with each release
- Has worked on iPad-format or universal format apps.
- OSX, OpenGL ES
Back to top