Senior Delivery Consultant Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work Better Together.
Jive Software is looking for a dynamic Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. The Project Manager will manage small teams of business and technical consultants to implement and roll out Jive Software’s award winning Social Business platform.
This position requires strong customer interaction skills and a demonstrated background managing the delivery of complex, web-based systems on time, and on budget. The successful candidate will be a natural and proactive leader, while maintaining the highest quality of delivery and attention to detail. This position represents an exciting opportunity to work with a wide array of the latest web technologies, as well as some of the best known global companies.
- Project Management: Estimate functional requirements and develop the project plan for the delivery team. Assign and manage employee tasks, timelines and budgets. Track issues and mitigate risks to ensure successful delivery while meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Business Analysis:Engage directly with clients to discover, understand, and document business requirements
- Customer Interaction and Communication:Interact directly with clients to understand their specific needs, make appropriate recommendations and provide status updates.
- 3+ years of project leadership experience, specifically creating task breakdowns, identifying risks, and communicating timelines, expectations, progress and other project metrics.
- Successful track record of remotely managing complex projects and building effective relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with a focus on customer success.
- Familiarity and experience with common SDLC methodologies.
- Ability to quickly grasp customer requirements and propose creative solutions.
- A strong background in understanding and documenting business requirements and functional specifications is a must.
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies (J2EE, XML, HTML, etc.).
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated abilities for clear, honest communication in client interactions.
- Client focused.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
- Team-Oriented:You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
- Driven:You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial:You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate:You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link:
To send a resume and cover letter, please apply online at https://www.jivesoftware.com/about-jive/careers/job-listings/
Meet Some of Jive's Employees
Senior DevOps Engineer
As Senior DevOps Engineer, Sam creates the glue between the tools and systems that automate Jive’s microservices infrastructure. He writes the code that runs Jive’s high-quality infrastructure and programs.
Back to top