Senior Compensation Analyst
Senior Compensation Analyst - Portland, OR or Campbell, CA
ABOUT JIVE SOFTWARE
Jive Software is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Our products empower people and organizations to work better together, using technology that adapts to their way – not the other way. The world's best companies depend on Jive to unleash the ideas and impact of their employees, partners and customers.
We're all about working better together inside Jive, too. If you're looking for a fun, inspiring environment where people love their work and do some of the best work of their lives, this is it.
Work better together.
Jive Software is seeking an ambitious and talented Sr. Compensation Analyst to join our lean mean Total Rewards machine. The successful candidate will be working on complex issues, generating creative and business-oriented solutions, and working in a professional environment as part of an integrated team.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures. Recommend plan revisions as well as new plans which are consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinate implementation and provide guidance to corporate staff.
- Conduct compensation analyses as needed.
- Manage the administration of the annual and semi-annual pay programs for salary increases, equity, and corporate bonuses.
- Participate in compensation surveys, analyzing competitive market data and developing recommendations for salary structure adjustments as appropriate
- Provide compensation consultative services to ensure that customer and business needs are met.
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis and modeling for total rewards programs, including annual increase budgets, competitive assessments of trends and impacts, equity utilization, and financial impact modeling on incentive designs.
- Key contributor to significant cross-functional project teams for key Total Reward initiatives, such as comp structure redesign, career pathing, system/process improvements, intranet optimization of program communication.
- Develop and implement communication and training programs to develop management core competencies around compensation management and decision-making.
- Administer the Mobility programs: Immigration, relocation, and expatriate programs.
- 6+ years of compensation and HRIS experience.
- A./B.S. in Human Resources, Finance, Business or related field is required.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience conducting research and participating in salary surveys to benchmark and learn industry best practices.
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build solid relationships with HR team and stakeholders across the business
- Customer service oriented; sense of urgency; ability to see the big picture and ensure close attention to detail and accuracy; energetic and enthusiastic; passionate about setting and enforcing high quality standards for the team.
- Advanced proficiency of Excel, Word and Power Point, and HR systems required.
- Experience working with other corporate functions such as Legal, Finance, Stock Administration regarding compensation program design, administration, and costing.
- Excellent analytical, compensation modeling and problem solving skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Jive has very competitive rewards programs – where your performance will drive your rewards – whether it is cash, equity awards (we provide new hire grants to every new Jiver), or professional development. Our global JiveWell program spans all of the countries where we operate. In the US, Jivers enjoy healthcare benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, a 401(k) plan with a Jive match, a Wellness Reimbursement program, an innovative way for our Jivers to spend time away from the office called Jive FlexTime, and much more.
Jive is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (if the individual is 18 years of age or older), veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For more information, please click on the following link: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Back to top